|“||Earth, you're always stepping in something.||”|
Zachariah was an angel from a split timeline in 2003.
He is the counterpart of the Zachariah of the main timeline.
In Lebanon, in an alternate timeline caused by John Winchester getting pulled from 2003, Zachariah arrives in Lebanon, Kansas with the alternate timeline Castiel to investigate. Walking into a nearby restaurant, Zachariah demands to know who has been messing with time, causing the patrons to think he's nuts after he claims to be from Heaven. Zachariah threatens to have Castiel murder them all otherwise and orders Castiel to display his wings and scare them.
The effects of Castiel displaying his wings draws the attention of Sam and Dean from outside and they enter the restaurant to investigate and are shocked to find Zachariah. Zachariah is equally shocked to see them, commenting that Heaven had big plans for the Winchesters before their father disappeared. Zachariah quickly realizes that the Winchesters are responsible for what happened and orders Castiel to kill them.
As Castiel takes on Dean, Zachariah begins choking Sam, demanding to know what he did. Zachariah taunts Sam, moving closer as he demands that Sam speak. Zachariah doesn't notice Sam draw an angel blade from his belt as he moves closer. Once Zachariah is in his face, Sam stabs him in the heart with the angel blade, killing Zachariah.
After John is returned to his own time, events return to normal, erasing the alternate timeline Zachariah from existence.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - Being an angel, he could not die unless killed.
- Teleportation - He could teleport from Heaven to Earth.
- Biokinesis - He used this to torture Sam for information by choking him.
- Angel Blades - He was vulnerable to and killed by one.
- This Zachariah showed a good grasp of popular culture, unlike most angels. He makes references to Constantine, Star Wars and Back to the Future.
- He is the third version of Zachariah who was killed in the Supernatural franchise.
- This Zachariah's death at Sam's hands mirrors that of his main timeline counterpart death in Point of No Return by Dean's hands: in both cases he taunts the Winchesters and makes the mistake of getting into their faces in the process, putting Zachariah within their striking range.