History[edit | edit source]
After detecting the Nephilim Jack's use of power, Zachariah led this group of angels to attack Bobby Singer's colony. Zachariah ordered the angels to spread out and search for Jack and to kill everyone else. However, the hunters guarding the camp were prepared and began eliminating the attacking angels.
After Jack killed Zachariah, Bobby drew his attention to three more angels flying towards the colony. Jack sent out waves of energy from his palm, causing the angels to combust in mid-air, ending the attack.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
These angels appeared to be regular low-level angels with all the powers of ones.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, they required vessels to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As angels, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As angels, they were invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Flight - All of the angels arrived at the colony by flying.
- Super Strength - As angels they were stronger than monsters, humans and most demons.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
They possessed all the weaknesses of a regular angel.
- Angel-killing bullets - Hunters armed with angel-killing bullets were able to kill most of the angels.
- Nephilim - Jack was able to effortlessly combust three in mid-flight.
- Archangels - They were subservient to Michael.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While only the angels combusted by Jack die on-screen, there is clearly the sound of angels dying in the background during the attack.