Weather Manipulation is the ability to control, manipulate or generate the weather.
Characters with this abilityEdit
Unlimited weather manipulationEdit
- Primordial Entities
- Castiel (temporarily; while wielding the power of the souls of Purgatory)
Advanced weather manipulationEdit
- Castiel - When lightning crackled outside, Balthazar asked Castiel if it was him, implying seraphs can cause lightning storms.
Common weather manipulationEdit
- Angels - They can influence the weather to some degree. For example, Castiel caused severe winds after being summoned by Dean and Bobby.
- Deities - Possibly several if not just one Deity was able to create a massive and sudden thunderstorm with pouring down rain to make Sam and Dean pull over off the highway and be trapped in their hotel for the night.
- Princes of Hell
- Knights of Hell
- Madge and Edward Carrigan (limited) - Were able to create mild winter weather for offerings.
- Meg (very limited) - When Meg arrived at Jim Murphy's church, her presence caused a sudden wind that extinguished his candles.
- Reapers (very limited) - Reapers can cause sudden gusts of wind when they arrive.
- Ghosts - Powerful ghosts can cause sudden gusts of wind.
Objects with this abilityEdit
- The Staff of Moses (never demonstrated) - Can accumulate hail and cause lighting strikes.
- Mjölnir (never demonstrated)
- Lucifer's Cage - When the cage is opened with the rings, a vacuum is generated and not even archangels can fly out of its pull.
- Archangels can manipulate and cause traumatic lightning storms.
- Azazel's presence was able to cause storms.
- Death can create a massive rallying of lightning storms.
- Abaddon's screaming induces lightning and thunder.
- A migration of demons in their smoke forms can cause thunder and lightning.
- Archangels can cause raging rainstorms or tsunamis.
- Death can also cause raging rainstorms or tsunamis.
- Death can control the air and can create hurricanes.
- Lucifer can also control the air and can create hurricanes, but he typically summons tornadoes.
- Azazel's presence caused sudden gusts of wind.
- Meg once caused a sudden wind.
Lucifer can negativity alter the fluctuation of temperature, being able to make things extremely cold, and Madge and Edward (as Deities of the Winter Solstice) can generate mild weather. Azazel's presence is enough to cause massive temperature fluctuations in the area that he's in. Both ghosts and Leshi are able to cause the temperature to drop, but only in the room that they are in (Leshi may be able to do more as it was posing as a ghost at the time).