Season 7Dick Roman to pick up a special package at the airport and deliver it to Dick. However, Sam and Dean Winchester got word of this and stole the package, trading it for an identical-looking suitcase. When Victor returned to Dick with what he thought was the package, they found a borax bomb inside instead. The bomb went off, spraying Victor and Dick with Borax.
Afterwards, Victor begged Dick not to bib him, to which Dick responded, "Bib you? Why would I waste a perfectly good meal?!" Dick then devoured Victor as punishment, destroying him.
Powers and Abilities
Victor was a low-ranking Leviathan.
- Powerful Jaws - Victor possessed a set of large, retractable jaws that were able to eat humans and other Leviathans effortlessly.
- Invulnerability - As a Leviathan, Victor is invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Possession - Victor was able to forcibly possess a person.
Victor possessed standard Leviathans weaknesses.
- Higher Leviathans - Victor was subservient to higher Leviathans such as Dick Roman, clearly showing fear of Dick's wrath, and eventually being killed by him.
- Borax - Borax was able to cause Victor pain and burn him easily.
- Cannibalism - Victor was vulnerable to bibbing and was then devoured by Dick Roman.