This unnamed vampire worked as a recruiter for Boris's nest.
Under the orders of the Alpha Vampire, Boris's nest began "recruiting" new vampires by taking advantage of teenagers obsessions with modern-day vampire culture. This young man was presumably one of their victims that was lured in, turned into a vampire and made a recruiter for new victims himself.
At the Black Rose nightclub, this vampire was spotted by hunters Sam and Dean Winchester flirting with a young woman who matched the type of victim the vampires had been targeting. Eventually, the vampire left the bar area alone and was followed by Sam while Dean followed what turned out to be a fake vampire. Apparently sensing Sam chasing him, the vampire headed into a storage room and hid behind a door to get the drop on Sam. When the vampire went to attack him, Sam quickly turned around and decapitated the vampire with a machete, killing him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He had the standard powers of a vampire.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - Vampires speed is greater than humans. It is possible that a vampire's speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. Vampires also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Vampires have an extreme durability to pain.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily.
He possessed the standard weaknesses of a vampire.