Re: Page Lock requestEdit
Re:sorry about thatEdit
Re: Talk Page Edit
Please sign using the "Signature" button in the task bar or by using four consecultive tildes ~ when writing something in a user's talk page. Thank you. FTWinchester (talk) 18:27, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, i know that you're in a vacation but icreated a blog post about a new category, that i suggested to WarG and he agreed to ask to the others admins, and since you are a frequent editor i thought that your opnion would be great, see the post here. Doctor49 (talk) 00:33, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
Canvassing vs Campaigning Edit
Please see the closing judgement on Blaziken's RfA for a clarification on the differences between canvassing and campaigning. I believe you have good intentions and that this was a genuine mistake, so please keep in mind in the future that there is a significant linguistic difference here between simply "voting" and "voting for". The other parts of the closing judgement may be of interest as well. Cheers. Calebchiam Talk 04:52, January 14, 2018 (UTC)
- Wiki voting is not the same as electoral polling, however. On Wiki discussions, the arguments being made are more important because there is no "vote" being cast and no vote tally being done. A user states his position and other users may agree with him/her or disagree and provide a rebuttal. Through discussion and argumentation, a consensus is reached. The simple solution is to change your message to something along the lines of: "A discussion on _____ is taking place and your input would be appreciated. Thank you." Calebchiam Talk 06:10, January 14, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Unused photosEdit
My intention is for an Admin or Content Moderator to eventually delete all unused photos; if those photos haven't been used within 12 months. Categorization of them is therefore unnecessary. If you are interested in becoming a Content Moderator; a user right that would enable you to delete the unused photos yourself, you may request that right on my talkpage. I have confidence in your maturity and ability to use this power wisely, and your post demonstrates that you are willing to do some tedious grunt work; work that was greatly neglected by previous Admins. Keep in mind that I would expect you to maintain your current good behavior and not let the power go to your head... Zane T 69 (talk) 02:17, January 15, 2018 (UTC)
As requested, you are now a Content Moderator...
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
Having this status causes the tag "CONTENT MODERATOR" to appear next to the username.
You can view it under the history of a image, by clicking it, hovering over edit, and clicking history. If it was uploaded longer than 12 months ago and is unused, you can delete it. Sadly there isn't a way to do what you asked, but thats okay and you are free to delete them. Viewing the history will help you decide whether or not to delete it. Zane T 69 (talk) 03:39, January 15, 2018 (UTC)
How are Fairies and Elves Monsters? I actually agree with him on it, that's why I didn't revert his edit myself. If they aren't monsters, then they must (and kinda have to) be Creatures. No one else has a problem with it, and I kinda find it to be the perfect solution. If you want to open another debate, that's fine, but as a B-Crat I'm now expected to be more neutral. Zane T 69 (talk) 22:22, January 19, 2018 (UTC)
Well, looks like you need to re-open it since he hasn't. Hopefully his solution will be worked out and perhaps we can make some lasting progress on this issue. Zane T 69 (talk) 22:39, January 19, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Monsters omittedEdit
Re: Discussion WallEdit
- It is the difference between a talk page like we use and a message wall like yours. message walls are more like our blogs and the talk page is just a normal page. there should be a way for you to change that in your wiki settings. however if your wiki is really new you may not have that option to change it. our style called wikitext comments. if you do have the option is will be found on Special:WikiFeatures. more info can be found here  and here --ThomasNealy (talk) 02:55, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Yes, Crowley can be removed and if you can tell me what you need on the Nav Bar, I might be able to do it. The main page is just so complex and confusing that I have difficulty with it. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:29, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
- You might be able to solve that problem by partitioning pieces of the main page into templates, which you can then edit separately.
- Orion (T-B-C) 10:51, January 31, 2018 (UTC)
RE: Latin Edit
I fixed it. Someone mistook "iter sine" for a single word.
Where did you find the script? I just took this to be an error common with Cheopz19's edits.
And where did they get it? I've never seen an actual source, it always seems like it's just editors writing scripts based on what they see or hear.
It depends on whether they get it from an official source or make it up themselves, I suppose.
Forgot to sign Edit
You forgot to sign on Talk:Jack
And you forgot to sign on the above users talkpage when you thanked them. You might wanna check what you typed, before posting, as a matter of habit; it helps. Zane T 69 (talk) 22:55, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, I assume you're the one in charge of the whole picture thing so can you please delete the pictures on episodes Our Little World to O Brother, Where Art Thou? because I'm going to upload the official ones and replace them. Thank you! Touchinos (talk) 12:24, February 7, 2018 (UTC)
The Season 13 page looks like it's having problems. It's replacing the images with the title card, for some reason. That's what it looked like from my end. Is it okay on yours? Dtol (talk) 17:07, February 7, 2018 (UTC)
Touchinos changed the Our Little World and O Brother Where Art Thou pics, and he's actually changing the pictures so that they don't match the season pages. That's what it looks like. Dtol (talk) 17:15, February 7, 2018 (UTC)