Hi, welcome to Supernatural Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the My Bloody Valentine page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help you with anything!
Also note that we are in the process of converting articles written in the present tense to the past tense. So you are welcome to edit any such article you come across. Once again, Welcome! RaghavD (talk) 20:42, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
The script for The Kids Are Alright only lists the name of Katie's mother as "Katie's mother", and does not contain "Dana Keel" anywhere, which makes sense of she was divorced from Richard Keel, and she would likely not have kept his last name. Articles should be written in the past tense as well, and I only had time to correct this in the places where I was correcting her name in the article. If you don't fix it, I'll get to it later. Trip391 (talk) 21:16, November 14, 2015 (UTC)
- I didn't see the screenshot of Dana Keel's pill bottle to see where you got her name from, and the transcripts only deal with what was spoken and would not state that she took her pills out of a bottle with "Dana Keel" written on the prescription. I'll re-add her name to the article, and move it to the proper Dana Keel. There is actually a policy that states that articles should be written in the past tense, which you can see here. You are right, a lot of articles do not use past tense, and still need to be corrected. Trip391 (talk) 03:12, November 15, 2015 (UTC)
You have little to do with anything about my editing, except for some of the mistakes you've made, which I've fixed. But, I know, you somehow can't figure out or care how to write in the past tense or whatever. You don't bother me at all, actually, but you should change some of your language, as referring to me as the "Wise One" sarcastically, and saying things like "rubbing your nethers like 60-grit sandpaper" can be taken as personal attacks and harassment. I know, you don't care about rules on a wiki or whatever, but just a heads up. Trip391 (talk) 19:21, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
Don't write articles in present tense, except for like Power sections on characters. Continue to do so or make personal attacks against others will result in a block. Thank you and happy editing.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 21:58, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
Now run to daddy is rude. Also MANY wikia write their series in past tense. As there is no point writing present for episodes change often, to the new one. So stop writing present tense or personal attack. Or get blocked. You had a warning and didn't stop. Further breaking policies that have been, in place before I was an admin will be resulted with a month long block. Thank you and happy editing.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 23:49, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
Your user name or IP address has been blocked
The block was made by Twilight Despair 5.
Reason given: Violating Wikia Policies, Personal Attacks, and Harassment
Start of block: 03:22, November 20, 2015
Expiry of block: 03:22, February 20, 2016
Intended blockee: Mkr11282
Block ID: #157
Current IP address: 126.96.36.199
So much for the "collaborative spirit," dude. Do-What-We-Say-Or-We-Block-You is a far cry from that. I really don't think any rational, non-hypersensitive person would construe anything i've posted to you, or your friend Trip391, as attacking and certainly not harrassment. I was minding my own business until Trip starting focusing on 'correcting' every page that i created. Excuse me if i'm adverse to someone outrightly telling me that i'm wrong based on a set of arbitrary rules. I have a right to respond to that. I think i read somewhere in the Help section that a tenet of this wikia is to be bold and not be afraid to break the rules. Not so much, huh?
Anyhoo, I hope you will concede that i have positively contributed a lot to this space, so blocking me is kind of loss for you, if what you really want is to make this a haven for everybody that loves all aspects of Supernatural and its cast and crew. If, however, you just want to be the boss of people, carry on wielding your blocking sword.Mkr11282 (talk) 16:30, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
- You are annoying and unable to follow the wikia's policies, you even announced that you don't care about that particular grammar rule. I am glad they blocked you. 188.8.131.52 17:13, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Its only a rule because the Wiki Gods have deemed it so. I and many, many others in the world don't agree. And if respsonding to people who are bent on annoying me somehow makes me the annoying one in your opinion, there's nothing I can do about that. But, I can hope that you get blocked for speaking your mind one day, too, whoever you are.Mkr11282 (talk) 17:53, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, there are reasonable rules in order to ensure that this wikia doesn't end up in chaos. Recently, some guy has written an article in the russian language. That is just not fitting, it ruins the consistency of this wikia, it would end up as quit a mess if everybody could just write in what he/she wishes. I don't think I need to further explain the need for rules. Changing the past tense isn't that hard at all (And no, I am not trip), there are tools to automate this. 184.108.40.206 18:20, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Its a wonder that this site has existed merrily in spite of hundreds of pages written present tense. Its not a mess at all. Apparently many members of your collaborative community and the world at large think it its the correct way (see links below). Why can't y'all just those let offerings exist if everyone can understand them and they are on point??? I really don't understand the hate. I haven't posted any thing crazy, or vile, or Russian, so blocking me is really not fair.
Mkr11282 (talk) 19:30, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
I blocked you for your rude comments, and violating the past tense policy. I didn't make it only enforce it. To change any policy requires a full wikia consensus. If I go start changing policies whenever I wanted, it would be an abuse of power. I will unblock but if any more unneeded and/or insulting comment to other user or myself appear. Or if you continue to violate wikia policy I will reinstate the block.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 11:34, December 2, 2015 (UTC)