Hi, welcome to Supernatural Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Leviathans page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help you with anything!
Also note that we are in the process of converting articles written in the present tense to the past tense. So you are welcome to edit any such article you come across. Once again, Welcome! Calebchiam (talk) 14:15, October 10, 2018 (UTC)
I wrote it that way because it happened in the last episode so far and we can't know if it will stick. Trust me, the last thing I want to do is to add speculations. Marocke (talk) 16:34, October 18, 2018 (UTC)
- Please proof read your edits before saving them, several read like broken English. Zane T 69 (talk) 14:21, October 25, 2018 (UTC)
- Blocked again for a week for speculation. Zane T 69 (talk) 14:36, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
Just because you doesn't agree with something doesn't make it a speculation. I gave proofs to all the things I wrote.
- No you didn't and several of your edits are typed in broken English anyway. Please contribute to a wiki in your native language if possible. Zane T 69 (talk) 15:17, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
All the things I wrote about the Jefferson Starships happened in the show. Watch it if you doesn't believe me. And if I could I had done so already. I am not very good in english, so you can blame google translate for most of my mistakes. Marocke (talk) 15:21, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
So when you guessed that Michael's grace-enhanced werewolves were purebloods, that wasn't speculation? When you put in an article that maybe Reapers went to the Empty, that wasn't speculation?
You are adding speculation. You are guessing and adding it to articles. Fan theories belong in blogs; not articles.
What false information? Marocke (talk) 16:33, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
- Your personal interpretation and opinion is by definition false. Zane T 69 (talk) 17:28, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
Can you be more spacific? Before I saw in my email that I have a massage here I didn't was in this wikia about 2 days. Marocke (talk) 18:11, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
And beside, I was blocked for a week which ended just today, and you blocked me before I even entered to this wikia again. How this works out exactly? Marocke (talk) 18:14, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
- You made an edit that was your personal opinion/interpretation four hours ago. It was reverted by Orion, I punished you for breaking the rules, again, and now you're wasting my time by using lies and denials.... I'd honestly rather you no longer contribute (and I use that term loosely) here if you won't quit inserting your opinion, guesses, theories, and speculation into articles. Zane T 69 (talk) 18:22, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
I returned home only two and an half hours ago, and I wasn't in home all day before that, so how exactly did I made an edit four hours ago? Plus, what reason I have to lie? Marocke (talk) 18:44, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
- To get your block removed so that you can make more bad edits and to get the block expunged from your record which will allow you more time to cause trouble. I flat out don't believe you though. The edit you made earlier was of similar low quality to your others that you haven't denied making and its obvious that you did in fact make it. The block stays and most would likely agree that it should be extended to several months, but no one has requested that. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:22, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
You seriously think I'll add speculations on purpose? This is realy paranoid of you, you know. I never write something in page unless I seriously think it is true, and have at least one proof this it true, or that is something that happened in the show. Besides, I saw things in the wikia that are absolutely wrong and speculative, and you don't delete them. You even wrote some of them. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Marocke (talk • contribs)
Unless it is explicitly stated or shown, you can't know. Most of the things you add are just your own opinions, theories, and speculations. The latest was regarding the Bunker warding being strong enough to repel Amara. As far as you know, the very act of teleporting inside it is what erased the markings. Or the markings were a way of attracting her to the bunker - after all, she had to consume Donatello's soul to even get a clue as to where God was; it wouldn't surprise me if it were another Horn of Gabriel Sigil, of sorts. You also added your opinion of your guess (that it was "impressive").
It's not difficult to separate what is said from what you extrapolate/guess/speculate from what is said. Michael said he took care of Lucifer in a way most people wouldn't understand. With the revelations in seasons 10 and 11, that tells me he took care of Lucifer when the Mark began to corrupt him. However, that's my own speculation; it's not information that originated from an official source. You are adding things that you believe to be true, but just because you're convinced they're true doesn't make it so.
In conclusion, unless something is explicitly said or shown in official sources, don't add it to the wiki's articles. And if you see information like that, remove it and explain why in the edit summary.
You have been been infinite banned.... You have sock-puppeted, inserted false information, opinion, speculation, and have continually flouted our rules. If you ever return on another account then I'll involve wikia and seek a global infinite ban (a ban from all wikis; forever) and inform admins on your other known wikis of your sock-puppets (I've already taken notes of their names and on which wikis) and have them infinite ban you too. Never trouble us again. Zane T 69 (talk) 16:05, November 24, 2018 (UTC)