I've been visiting this site for quite some time and am a huge fan of Supernatural. Was wondering if it was possible to get some Admin powers thrown my way so I can make some changes. The main page needs some work (the color looks icky!!). Anyway... please help a fan out! Santarus
i need adminship on this wiki to access the interface for the skin... do you have any contact of the owner? Umairnadeem 18:57, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
I haven't had ANY contact at all with the admin. Usually he/she says "hello and welcome to the site", but I haven't even heard a peep. (Maybe the admin isn't around anymore. That wouldn't be good. Would it? Let's hope not.) Kyle Nin 14:35, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
hey Kyle.. the season finale was aweessomeee!!! you DO watch the series, right?
Yeah, I watch it. And the finale was great. It's gonna be hard to wait for the new season. September seems so far away. Kyle Nin 16:04, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
i think it wasn't hell. ruby said that hell was filled with fire. what do you think? Umairnadeem 14:27, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Maybe they haven't "turned on the oven" yet. Dean just got there. Kyle Nin 14:41, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
good point. hey i read this article and it said that dean wont just get out like that, they write that dean will stay in hell for a long, long time, so it's no cliffhanger! can't wait! where do you live btw?
Do you know where Chicago is? I live near there. Kyle Nin 15:22, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
yeah chicago, cool!.
Dean? wasnt it sam that went to hell in the season finally? well its not actually hell its lucifers cage, atleast he'll get some company now :P
yo kyle! Edit
hey... long time no talk, what's up?? the premiere was pretty awesome! now i bet the whole season will be on the apocalypse! and God's war! hey i was wondering if we can put youtube videos on wikia? because i think itll be pretty awesome to have trailers for the next coming episode.Umairnadeem 15:45, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
I don't think you can put YouTube videos on wikia, but I'm sure that you could at least put a link to one, from another site. Kyle Nin 15:48, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Hey. I'm wondering how do I obtain Admin rights. As you can see, I contribute a lot to this wikia. let me know. thanks.
Hey. I'm wondering how do I obtain Admin rights. As you can see, I contribute a lot to this wikia. let me know. thanks.
I'd like to help out. I have a ton of ideas to make this the best wiki ever. --Santarus 16:03, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi. I just add info to the site. I don't know how you would get admin rights. Maybe contact the one that started this site? I don't know. Kyle Nin 16:07, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Kyle Nin, you are a sysop and a bureaucrat according to Special:ListUsers. This means that you can block users, delete/protect pages and make other users sysops/crats. Didn't you know this already? Template:Signatures/Calebchiam 08:30, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Actually, no, I didn't. Kyle Nin 14:19, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Block these IPs that vandalized please: 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124. A one-week block for each of them would be good. Template:Signatures/Calebchiam 13:46, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm assuming that the vandalism has already been removed for both pages? Kyle Nin 14:19, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Okay, both of them are now blocked until May 17th. Kyle Nin 14:24, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Could I request sysop tools so that I can edit the MediaWiki pages? I am unable to as only sysops/crats are allowed to edit them. And you're a crat so you have the power to sysop/crat other users. Template:Signatures/Calebchiam 09:45, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you very much. I'll be making some large changes so please message me on my talk page if you have a query about some of them or anything of the sort. Template:Signatures/Calebchiam 06:27, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
I've been reading some of the Season Four episode articles. I dunno how it's done around here, but they are a little hard to read because of the titling. It's all squashed into one long edit. Have a look at Lucifer Rising if you want to see how I think it should be organised. Swollenfish 14:28, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- You mean the episode synopses? Until now I didn't even know that someone added them. The way it's done for "Lucifer Rising" seems better than how the other episode synopses look. Someone should make sure all the other synopses look the same way. Kyle Nin 06:33, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- I would be glad to do it. :) Swollenfish 17:44, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, I contribute to the french version of the wiki. This foreign version is new, but you could pick some ideas from it. I have taken some of your source code from the Season 3 page. I have added a lot of screenshot in the description of the episodes, you can take a look here (try it even if you don't speak french). I think that together we could help each other! Kevin51340 22:00, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Kyle Nin I created a page for Season-5 of Supernatural but for some reason the template is not working would you know how to fix it. An if you want to do any editing to it please got ahead IMDB has confirmed the 1st 3-Episodes of Season-5 the other ones that I have wrote down on the page aren't yet confirmed but I put down a few links to help out. Basically I thought it was time to add the Season-5 page to the site. Oh well let me know if you were able to fix the page because I just couldn't get it to work and I was excited to see how it comes out in the end. Oh well talk to you later if you send me a message back.
- I tried to fix it as best I could. Kyle Nin 00:25, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks it looks good to me as long as the page is finally up that makes me happy. Now if we could just get some images of the season premier or a promo trailer then that could hold us all to the season premier date. Oh well talk to you later and thanks again for the help.
- From Rod12
Jim Beaver Edit
Hi Kyle Nin I was wondering were you found out that Jim Beaver was going to also be a series regular on Supernatural this upcoming 5th Season I thought it was just going to be Misha Collins. Could you send me a link to the article that you found or at least were did you here it from. I'm interested to read this great news its about time they made Jim Beaver a regular cast member he deserves it because he plays the character of Bobby Singer perfectly. Oh well talk to you later.
- You know, I looked that up again and I can't find it anywhere. I saw it in an article headline (on SciFi Wire), but now I'm thinking that it was a misprint. They have said that Beaver will be getting more screen time, but I suppose that's not the same thing as being a series regular. (I wouldn't be surprised if they made him one, though.) Kyle Nin 15:00, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey I was wondering if you could add a picture/profile to the Raphael page.
Thanks(Archangel17)September 27 2009
Creating a new PageEdit
hi i haven't been on here for awhile i was wondering if you could tell me how i can add a new character Page or any page for that matter?Smallville944 23:48, October 16, 2009 (UTC)Smallville944
- Just click on any link that's in red and you'll be sent to a page editor, where you can create any page you like. Kyle Nin 06:08, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the comment on my talk page. This show is pretty interesting.
Hey Kyle Edit
It has come to my attention that the User (Mirula) has been posting information that is either inaccurate or not relevant to this show. Please monitor his edits and make sure he understands that this Wiki is very factual and very accurate; only accurate information will be helpful to this Wiki's community.
Anderson Writer (November 9th 2009)
Never mind I have taken care of it.
Admin Board Edit
How do I get on the admin board? What are the requirements to join the admin board? Please leave a message on my Talk page with an answer.
Anderson Writer (November 16th 2009)
- Actually, I can't remember how I did it. But I do remember contacting Calebchiam about it. Maybe he can help. Kyle Nin 18:39, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
I edited something very minor on the main page, but when I saved it the whole updates thing disappeared. I reverted it, don't worry, but I figured I shouldn't be editing the main page and should contact you. Just wanted to let you know that no vandalism was meant. I'm just stupid.
--PoprocksAndKay 20:21, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ever since Wikia updated its editing interface, the main page has become very tricky to change. If you can find a way to update the main page without ruining it, then go right ahead. Kyle Nin 20:49, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
Good job on the Supernatural Wiki, it's nice Edit
I'm watching season 2, classic Supernatural. Keep up the good work!
Trickster Gabriel Edit
There are two seperate page for The Trickster and Gabriel that say basically the same thing and I was wondering how to merge the pages or who I should suggest to that the pages be merged? Do you have any idea?
BAShipper01 01:47, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I can just take care of it myself. Kyle Nin 14:43, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I ended up not merging them. I figured that the Trickster was possibly a separate entity that Gabriel was just posing as. So, in other words, Gabriel is the Trickster, but the Trickster may not necessarily be Gabriel. I removed all of the appearances and the info that goes with them, because all of that is already on the Gabriel article. But I kept the Trickster article, because the definition for the Trickster is not the same as the definition for Gabriel. Kyle Nin 15:20, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Kyle I'm having a problem with the rage psycho where the gate mine key is located and can't figure out how to get him in the pit--Deadlybutsilent 19:28, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Really can't help you out there. Kyle Nin 22:48, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Dean Winchester is in the house, man! Just dropping by to say how sexy I am. DeanWinchester 12:33, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
Cross-Wiki Promotion Edit
Hi, True Blood wiki is having a big Season 3 Premiere Giveaway! Would you be okay with us putting up a short term ad on the homepage here, or possibly doing a blog post? We'd like to make sure as many people as possible know about the event. Check it out here:http://trueblood.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Kacieh/True_Blood_Giveaway and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance for any help you can give-- Kacie (talk) 22:56, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I suppose a short term ad would be fine. Kyle Nin 04:01, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
I was thinking of making a Supernatural Fan Wiki, could you put a link onto this site where to find it after I have made it? - BoRadiant 18:26, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, but if you're able to edit pages, you could just do it yourself. It's just a link to another wiki, right? - Kyle Nin 20:30, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
Could you direct me to a source that may have a pic of Raphael emitting bolts of electricity from his back? Or you could find the pic for me and post it on this my talk page. Don't feel pressured, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did this for me. -- GrammarKing, June 8th 2010
New main page and skin Edit
- Looks nice. - Kyle Nin 14:44, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Can you tell me who is the hotttest lady in Supernaturals?User_talk:Ericard 13:14, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Delete a page Edit
Somewhere along the line an episode in season 6 was misnamed. Family Matters which aired tonight was named All in the Family, I couldn't figure out how to rename the page so i created a duplicate under the right name and linked it in the right spots, but now I don't know how to delete all in the family. HELP!BAShipper01 03:23, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
A Call To Arms Edit
I'm a fairly new editor on here and I have noticed that all the Admins on this Wiki are inactive. Another editor (Thesilentpoethosea ) and I are thinking of taking up the mantle of Admins on here so that we can improve the Wiki. So if you could please consider it and have a talk with the Bureaucrat(s) on this site, then we will be very grateful to you.
Thanking you in advance, ChЯisHдlliwell 06:40, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Request For A Promotion Edit
Hey there, Kyle. I heard you are an active Admin on this wiki, and I'd like to make a request for promotion.
I am a fairly new, but active member of the Supernatural wiki, and I've got a few things I'd like to contribute, and swear to keep my word. The first thing I'd like to contribute is giving it a new look. I think now of all times seems to be quite a perfect time for revamping the wiki's blank standard look. I specialize in making designs for the skin and themes of sites like these, and I'd like to change things up a bit with this wiki. I'd also like to keep the information up-to-date and informative, without anything too spoiler-ish.
I would like to take on the role of developing the Supernatural wiki further. Many thanks.
Thesilentpoethosea 18:01, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Title of Episode 7.08 Edit
Hi! You welcomed me to the wiki. I want to point out that the title "Season Seven, Time For A Wedding" appears in letters in the episode itself onscreen after the teaser, so it is definitely the correct title, not a typo. (It means 'it's Season 7, let's have a wedding!'). The wiki currently has the wrong title ("Time For A Wedding"). -- Noneofyourbusiness 14:11, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
please promote me to admin Edit
Hello, my name is josh (but you would know me and can reach me at dean.winchestor.54). I really would like to be promoted to Admin on the Supernatural wiki. The Admin Imperiexseed and I feel that I would be fit for the job, and I care way too much about Supernatural and it's wiki to not be promoted. I edit the wiki a lot, and only add factual things, not speculation. An example of an impressive edit I made was on angels. This didn't just impact the angel page though, it impacted many pages, such as demons, Seraphim, Zachariah, Castiel, and more. Previously on the wiki, it stated that the known classes of angels were Archangel>Seraph>angel>Cupid, and that lead all the fans to believe this is true. I found out that this is inaccurate information by putting small things from the show together. Archangels are known to be the first class of angel, and Castiel stated in "My bloody valentine" that Cupids were the third class of angels. That means that there is only one type of angel that is higher than Cupid, and weaker than archangel, and that must be a seraph. This proves that there is no "ordinary angel" class in between "seraph" and "Cupid". I discovered this, and I corrected all the pages I could find with the wrong information. None of the current admins knew the correct information, but I did. This took a couple hours strait, but it was worth it, knowing the wiki is correct now. That is why I deserve to be an admin, because I care so much for Supernatural, and the wikia, and I know more about Supernatural than anyone should, including the admins. Please promote me to admin, so I can do even more for this amazing wiki. Thank you so much :) please leave a message on my talk page, or email me at email@example.com Dean.winchestor.54 (talk) 06:58, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
I am having problems with the user known as SeraphLucifer. He broke the three revert rule. He keeps adding non-cannon information. He keeps saying Archangels can kill knights of hell. He doesn't even say possibly, to imply they possibly can, yet leaving the possibility they can't. He is saying they can for certain even though we've never seen a knight of hell be killed by anything but the 1st blade. I've repeatedly warned him to stop and put my reasoning for it . He refuses and just undoes my edits without argument whatsoever. His only argument, was something along the lines of "In the lore it says the archangels could kill them."
There are two major problems with this argument. The first being: the lore greatly differs from the show. For example Lucifer is a Cherub in the lore and Michael is a seraph. Yet, in the show, both are archangels. This is just one of many differences.
Number 2: Even if we do give him the benefit of the doubt. The Knights were created by the writers purely for plot. Their is absolutely no lore on The Knights whatsoever. So that's obviously a lie.
Please ban him as it is corrupting the wikia. Thank you. 126.96.36.199 22:30, November 12, 2015 (UTC)
Your rights have been or will be removed due to Inactivity and Community Decision.