| ˗ˏˋAngry Hearts' Wikisˎˊ˗ |
★= A wiki I am a staff member in.
1. I think we do it's just several seasons out of date and unused.
2. I tried on Forums, but was shot down. I hate the current forums. I'm rather indifferent to the Discussions module, but I'll consider a forum on activating it.
3. I'm not even sure. I think tenth.
4. I can't give anyone an exception to a rule without having to give everyone an exception to make it fair. Users are mostly here today, and gone tomorrow; leaving behind a mess for the admins to clean up. I spent two weeks going through the images and deleted hundreds because the rule was poorly enforced. I even found some pictures that mocked tragedies such as 9/11.
5. I hate the message wall system with a passion and would likely rage quit the wiki if it enabled them.
6. I agree, I simply forget to do so. While I am the most active admin, I'm not good at changing the homepage. I managed to get it functional and updated once, and then forgot about it.
7. You can find the Admin listing under the "Community" tab. The ones listed there are essentially the only ones worth contacting, there are admin/b-crats that have been inactive for over five years and when I mentioned demoting them to create space for newer harder working and more loyal users, they cited they were "Still trustworthy" and should "only be demoted if they posed a security risk". Zane T 69 (talk) 14:59, February 26, 2017 (UTC)
Alright I hunted them down, I think. Seasons 4-9 all say "Please see (respective Season article)" Honestly their all trash, and impractical for articles. Example. I'm gonna delete those, there unused anyway. If you want to create infoboxes, where they list the season and number, and episodes names separate by lines or dots. KInd of like this: Link. Because the pre-existing infoboxes suck bad. Seraph and I have been trying to clean up junk templates for less oversight and waste, so we can focus on other matters. Zane T 69 (talk) 03:15, February 27, 2017 (UTC)
I also found this in my older notes. I think if you copy/paste or CTRL+A that into a another template page and fill in some gaps and adapt it to your purpose, you can cut your work in half. Zane T 69 (talk) 03:21, February 27, 2017 (UTC)
Well, our B-Crat gave some constructive criticism here: link. You should wait on acting on it, until we get more opinions though. I did try persuading Caleb to my way of thinking. Zane T 69 (talk) 04:10, March 2, 2017 (UTC)
I actually already know a guy with a bot account, I was going to ask him, but this is tolerable right now. I'm currently placing the Navbox on the other season one episode pages to allow easier navigation from any episode of any season. Zane T 69 (talk) 01:11, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
Your Work[edit source]
I also want to thank you for all of your work, creating the Navbox and putting it onto the majority of the episode pages. It's now fully implemented onto the desired pages. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:29, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
While I like your version, and actually like it better than the current version, we already have several things to get passed through the forums and I've kept forgetting. It can be voted on, but it will be a while. There are several things ahead of you in the line. The Demonbox is one of them. Zane T 69 (talk) 14:40, May 16, 2017 (UTC)
You can go ahead and create the forum, but I'll have to close it, of course. I had actually forgotten about that. The Homepage is managed by Seraph, but it should be updated soon. Zane T 69 (talk) 02:55, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
I closed it, and it passed. I'm sorry that I forgot about the matter, I was just busy IRL working. Anyway, you can replace the old one with the new, whenever you want. Zane T 69 (talk) 18:17, July 10, 2017 (UTC)