Since Supernatural is ending, I feel it's appropiate time to relfect on what hasn't been solved.
Here's my list. I want to note I didn't make this up all myself I did some digging around the internet.
- What happens to the deities when they die?
- Who created the Fairies? Are they apart of the multiverese, or are they extradimensional?
- What kind exactly kind of demon is Samhain? What is his purpose? Did Lucifer directly create him?
- Where did Samuel Colt get the knowledge to make the Colt?
- What exactly is the The Shadow? Is there more of it's species?
- What does Azazel mean by Tom and Meg being his children? Were they his children when he was alive? Are they human descendents of him? Or did he personally corrupt their souls?
- How did all angels exist …
I watched a panel that had Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) talking to the fans and answering their questions. One fan asked what happened to the Antichrist, and Ackles responded that he didn't know, but he said that it could've possibly been a potential storyline that the writers discarded due to time constraints. That got me thinking, what other potential storylines do you guys think were dropped/discarded throughout the seasons? I definitely think the Shedim is one, seeing how they were introduced to be a fierce, and frightening group of creatures. I'm thinking maybe they were going to be season 15 big bads, but I know that the CW wouldn't let the show do shorter seasons, so they have to ultimately end the show at season 15. I also think…Read more >
At full power, Jack appears to outclass every single kind of angel, demon, monster, deity, and it's not even a close call. With that being said, in a fight between him and his Grandfather, how do you think both would do?
I personally think God would win based on what has been said about his wide range of powers, but I also believe God would have to actually put some amount of effort in the fight to win.Read more >
Out of the three higher classes of demons, White-eyed, Princes, and Knights (Excluding Cain due to the mark) which do you guys think is the most powerful?Read more >
I decided to put this into one blog because both of these are not very long. I know there are no definitive answers for either of these, but I was wondering what you guys think.
1. Can Jack be killed by an Archangel Blade?
See how Lucifer was able to be killed by it with Jacks grace plus a bit of his owner power, I think it would work against Jack. Technically Lucifer with Jacks grace would be stronger than Jack.
2. Since Jack consumed Michael's grace, does that mean is his somewhat an Archangel?
When Castiel lost his grace, he became human, when he stole the grace of another angel, he was restored to the status of an angel, but not a seraph. It seems that the type/species/class of angel is tied to their grace. Michael's grace is the grace o…Read more >