—Preceding unsigned comment added by [[User:|]] ([[User talk:|talk]] • contribs)
|“||Some free advice? You ever get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it. Hoard it like it's made of gold. 'Cause it is.||”|
— 2014 Chuck Shurley to 2009 Dean Winchester
in The End
Jake Abel will reprise his role as Adam Milligan, after the character has spent 9 years (900 hell years) in Lucifer's Cage with the insane Archangel Michael either being possessed by him throughout this duration as his vessel, or tortured by Michael to vent his frustration.
Sam: Samantha (by Crowley)
- "Hardly the most appetizing process in the world, but killing demons always makes me hungry."
- "Of course you had a father. You were just conceived during a winter solstice orgy, and it's not like I was taking names."
- "This demon asks you to equalize credit for his and another's work. Split the baby if you will. Well, then I would well and truly split the baby. I'd cut this pulling, pathetic, grade-grubbing git in two, literally. Then I'd nail his bloody halves to the doors of the court. A reminder to all not to waste the King's time! Whiners beget whiners. You can't reward behavior like that. Why, I never gave in when you asked for sweeties as a child no matter how much you cried. Well, you were a very chunky child, darling. A bit of a bloater."
- "You can't understand my disappointment or my pride. You don't know this but after I left you, after I was forced to leave you, I heard of your death. Your mortal death. I thought you were gone to me forever. Then, hundreds of years later and thousands of miles away, I find you: the King of Hell. And not by luck or accident, you made that happen all by yourself. You're not a mother. You can't know what that pride felt like. How huge it was. But can you try to imagine, for me? Now do you understand why it breaks my heart to see what a colossal numb nut you've become? You've got the crown but you're no ruler, not really. A sad, bored wee boy on the throne who'll flop ass up the second those Winchesters, hunters who'd as soon see you dead as have you to tea, ask you to. You're no king. Not any more. You're their bitch!"
- "You see my son, the spawn you speak of, is now the King of Hell - total Cinderella story I'd say. Oh aye, and now you, dearest Olivette, are prisoner of the baddest of the bad and his devoted mummy."
- "You say that like it's an insult. Nice girls, they're pathetic. Here's to evil skanks."
- "I hate you because, when I look into your eyes, I see the woman I used to be, before magic, before the coven, when I was nothing but Rowena, the tanner's daughter. A pale, scared little girl who smelled of filth and death. I hate you because, when you were born, your father said he loved me. Then he went back to his grand wife and his grand house, whilst I lay pathetic and half-dead on a straw mat - my thighs slick with blood. I hate you, because if I didn't, I'd love you. But love... love is weakness. And I'll never be weak again."
- "So that was a gun in your pocket." – to Dean Winchester
- "Tell me, did they get to fifth base?" – to Dean Winchester
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found