This unnamed demon was captured by the Winchesters in an attempt to find out who held Dean's deal.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Winchesters capture this demon and hold him in an empty house bound in a devil's trap. There, they torture him with holy water in an attempt to find out the name of the demon that holds Dean's contract. The demon insists that he doesn't know anything, leading to Dean pouring holy water down his throat. Dean continues to demand the name of the demon and the captured demon starts taunting Dean, saying Dean's mother holds the contract and she showed it to him before he "bent her over." Though Dean threatens to continue the torture, the demon is unafraid, telling Dean that anything Dean does to him will be like a flea bite compared to the torture he will suffer if he tells Dean the demon's name. The demon states that the only thing he fears is the demon who holds the contract.
At a signal from Dean, Sam starts an exorcism, causing the demon pain. The demon tells Dean to go ahead and send him back to Hell and that when Dean gets there, he will be waiting for a chance at him. After Sam asks, Dean tells him to finish the exorcism and send the demon somewhere where he won't hurt anyone. Sam exorcises the demon back to Hell, but his vessel dies from the strain he was put through by the demon while possessed. Dean buries the man's body outside of the house and comments on how hard the demons ride their vessels to Sam afterwards.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Holy Water - As a regular low-level demon, he could be hurt by holy water and suffered great pain when Dean used it on him.
- Exorcism - As a regular low-level demon, he could be exorcised. When Sam exorcised him, it caused the demon noticeable pain.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, he could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons.
- Demon-killing knife - As a low-level demon, he could be killed with the knife.