This unnamed demon tried to help Lucifer escape captivity.
When Crowley began acting suspiciously, this demon and Thomas suspected Crowley was hiding something, potentially the Archangel Lucifer himself. In order to find out for sure, the two demons freed Ramsey from her kennel, causing a distraction.
The two demons then approached Crowley with a list of crossroad deals that needed his attention. Crowley agreed to hear the list but he was not at all interested. When a call came in from Dean asking about the hellhound, Crowley was then distracted.
Having snatched a key from Crowley as Crowley took the call, this demon was able to enter Lucifer's cell and meet him for the first time. While this demon was proud of himself, Thomas dropped to his knees, declaring that he was unworthy.
This demon offered to free Lucifer in exchange for power. More precisely, he wanted 1,000 souls a year and the title of Ruler of the Crossroads. Lucifer pretended to agree so the pair would finally free him from his chains. Once the task was done, Lucifer instantly obliterated the demanding demon who beforehand was shocked by this betrayal.
He then killed Thomas, but with Thomas' consent.
Ultimately, their plan failed as Lucifer's true prison was his own vessel and Ramsey was soon killed by Sam Winchester.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon possessed the basic abilities of all demons.
- Demonic Possession - He required a vessel to walk the earth, and did not require their consent.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would not age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - He was immune to normal forms of harm.
- Higher Demons - He was subservient to Crowley.
- Archangels - Lucifer was effortlessly able to kill him.
- IMDb lists the demon's name as Victor.