These two unnamed angels were members of Ishim's Garrison in 1901.
History[edit | edit source]
In 1901, Ishim gathers his garrison to go after a supposed Nephilim in the home of the Seraphim Akobel and his human wife Lily Sunder. Unknown to all of the angels except Ishim, Lily's daughter, May, is human and Ishim wishes to kill her in revenge for Lily rejecting him in favor of Akobel. During the confrontation, unlike Ishim, Benjamin, Mirabel and Castiel, these two angels silently watch as the other angels confront Akobel and kill him before Ishim murders May.
After the Fall of the Angels, Lily Sunder begins hunting the members of Ishim's Garrison in revenge for the murders of her daughter and husband. These two angels are the first to be killed by Lily in between 2015 and 2017 and she takes their angel blades for herself.
In 2017, as he's killed, Benjamin sends out a distress call that brings together Ishim, Mirabel and Castiel. Ishim and Mirabel tell Castiel about the deaths of these two angels, something he was previously unaware of. When questioned why he wasn't informed, Ishim and Mirabel explain that they felt he wouldn't care that these angels are dead.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
These two appeared to be regular low-level angels with all the powers of one.
- Angelic Possession - Like all angels, they require a vessel to walk the Earth and need their permission.
- Immortality - Unless killed, they will never age or die.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, they are invulnerable to most forms of harm.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
As regular angels, they possessed all of the common angelic weaknesses.
- Enochian Magic - Lily Sunder was able to defeat them with Enochian magic.
- Angel Blade - As regular angels, they could be killed by an angel blade.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]