Torture is the act of causing physical or mental pain to a being. It is used with instruments like knives, hooks, and drills, as well as supernatural powers like telekinesis.
Known Torturers Edit
|“||I could inflict pain like you couldn't even imagine. I could inflict such delicious, perfect pain||”|
- Primordial Entities
- Lucifer - He can torture people to the point where the mental trauma can kill them through sleep deprivation, as seen with Sam. He was also able to torture Lilith's spirit until she became the first demon. The Prince of Hell Dagon was also terrified of his threats to torture her for eternity.
- Raphael - Raphael once stated to Dean that he could torture beyond that of a high level angel's imagination.
- Alternate Michael - He tortured Lucifer and Mary by encaging them and he chose to torture Lucifer in a cage simply due to his fear of being imprisoned. His success at torturing Lucifer even made him say that he had never seen such levels of torture in Hell and was clearly nervous when Michael was seemingly about to torture him. Michael also tortured Jack with physical torture.
- Gabriel - He torments Sam by trapping him in a infinite time loop, where Dean continually dies.
- Castiel - Castiel was shown to be skilled at the art of torture, as seen when he tortured one of Eve's Jefferson Starships into giving him information in a matter of minutes, despite having his powers blocked by the mother of all and on another occasion, when he tortured Dr. Visyak (who had previously resisted Crowley's attempts at the same) into giving him the spell to open Purgatory. Castiel also performed mental torture on the Resistance Traitor to get him to tell the truth.
- Zachariah - He was well versed in torture methods. He gave Dean stomach cancer and removed Sam's lungs and demanded Dean to say yes to Michael. He caused Adam and Sam throw up blood and let Dean watch how he tortured them, to force Dean to say yes. His method worked until Dean tricked him into dropping his guard and killed him.
- Naomi - She is a skilled torturer, as she used her memory drill to reprogram Castiel. Her talent is praised by Jonah who stated he once studied her.
- Alternate Castiel - Castiel was an expert torturer, used extensively by Michael to pull information from the minds of his enemies.
- White-eyed Demons
- Alastair - He was Hell's Grand Torturer. His knowledge and skill in torture even caused fear in other demons. He was able to successfully torture Dean to the point that he broke him into torturing, which broke the first seal of the 66 Seals. He originally tortured Dean's father John to do the same, but he failed as John never gave in and soon escaped him.
- Lilith - Ruby would agree that if Lilith gets angry, she'll be creative at the same time.
- Princes of Hell
- Crossroads Demons
- Crowley - He is skilled enough to extract information from an angel. He also tortured Dr. Visyak but she was able to resist Crowley's attempts into giving him the spell to open Purgatory until Castiel stepped in.
- Meg - She apprenticed under Alastair and was able to torture Crowley.
Low-Level Torturers Edit
- British Men of Letters
- Lady Toni Bevell
- Arthur Ketch - He is also a very capable torturer and was often used by the British Men of Letters for this purpose.
- Ms. Watt - She is an expert on torture to the point that when she fails to break Sam physically, she believes that he can't be broken after withstanding what she put him through.
Unknown-Level Torturers Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.