This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
Not much known about him. At some point, he had became a Lucifer loyalist. It was hinted that he had attained a high position in Hell and had commanded an army of hundreds of demons.
At some point, he learned about the existence of Judas's Noose and its power. Initially, he sought it for power and determined to find it after tracking it for some time, only to lose some time during The Civil War. When the Apocalypse stirred, he changed his objective and wanted to use it on Sam Winchester to accelerate the preparation of Sam as Lucifer's vessel, accelerating the course of the Apocalypse.
At some point, he established contact with Tommy McClane and possessed him. He granted him more power, but with twists.
With this demon and his demon army, Tommy and his son, Nate, were able to trap Sam and nearly forced him to use the noose. Sam's brother, Dean Winchester saved him and exorcised all of the demon present. Tommy, however escaped from the scene, thanks to this demon's immunity against exorcism.
Growing impatient, Tommy unleashed all Moa'ah inside the noose, causing more chaos. The Moa'ah inside it granted more power to Tommy. However, Tommy's body unable to cope with the sheer amount of power and overstrained, expanding Tommy's body to the point that it nearly ruptured. The noose retaken by Dean and giving it to Jackie Daniels. Jackie later remembered that in order to suppress the noose power, and realized it should be returned to its sealing room. Jackie was able to cast it back, suppressing the noose's power.
Tommy was later encountered by Dean and they brawled. Dean won the brawl and able to retrieve his Demon-Killing Knife. He later plunged the knife to Tommy's heart, exploding his body along with the demon and Moa'ah that possessed him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The demon was a fairly powerful black-eyed demon.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he required a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he was immortal unless killed properly.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, he was invulnerable to all forms of conventional harm.
- Immunity - He was immune to exorcism.
- Demon Control - He was able to control hundred demons at once and summoned them to assist him.
- Super Strength - As a demon, he was stronger than humans.
- Magic - He possessed some knowledge of Judas's Noose recreation.
- Overstraining - Despite Tommy's body quite resilient, the sheer amount of Moa'ah power was too much for his body, crumbling his body in process. It also affected his overall power.
- Demon-Killing Knife - This demon was killed by it, exploding his vessel body.
- Despite his ability in controlling large number of demon army in one time, in the novel, he was stated as "low-rank" or "minor demon" instead.