This unnamed tink went to Dean Winchester's motel room and attacked him.
After Dean Winchester was kidnapped by fairies and returned to Earth due to his reckless behavior this Tink burst into his motel room. At first, it appeared to just be a hovering orb of bright light, but it was actually a little being that was a naked, beautiful woman with wings that shined like tinkles. It seemed to get really angry when Dean noted that it was naked, and the Tink began to attack him - though it is possible that it was sent to attack him in the first place. During their fight Dean managed to trap her in a microwave and turned it on. This caused the Tink to explode due to the amount of radiation it was exposed to. When Dean tries to show Sam Winchester her remains, Sam can't see them. Sam puts together the clues and determines that all of the recent UFO encounters were actually the cause of Fairies.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight - It could fly and move very quickly through the air using its wings.
- Super strength - It was exceptionally strong despite being very small, being able to knock Dean Winchester around.
- Invisibility - All fairies are invisible and can only be seen if they want to or by those who have been to Avalon. Sam was unable to see her remains while Dean could due to having been to Avalon.
- Radiation - If a tink, and possibly all fairies, is exposed to enough radiation, they will explode.
- Grained substances - If a grained substance is poured in front of them, they are forced to count each individual grain.
- Iron - Iron is very harmful to fairies, therefore including tinks.
- Cream - Fairies love cream, and it can be a way to easily appease one.