The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Geokinesis is the ability to control the earth, often by causing earthquakes or tremors, enough to destroy buildings.
Characters with this ability
- Lucifer - The mere presence of Lucifer's true form made St. Mary's Convent quake and disintegrate.
- Michael - The mere presence of Michael's true form made the building he manifested in (a pub) tremble violently. Even when bound by the Supernatural Handcuffs Michael was able to make the bunker shake when feeling distress.
- Raphael - After manifesting in his vessel, Raphael made the area surrounding him quake and disabled all electricity in the Eastern seaboard.
- Alternate Michael - After pursuing Sam, Dean and Castiel to a gas station, Michael, through mental will, caused the entire gas station to shake violently and subsequently boosted the quakes intensity causing the stations windows to shake and Team Free Will to be knocked over.
- Jesse Turner - When greatly angered, Jesse created intense tremors by clenching his fists.
- Abaddon - When arriving at a church, Abaddon generated strong tremors to crack the ground and break the devil's trap containing Crowley.
- Meg - By using a certain spell, she can create tremor to damage the devil's trap which trapped her.
- Cain - His arrival at Abaddon's hideout in Jasper Springs, Missouri caused local tremors.
- Crowley - Similarly, either Crowley or a demon under his command caused tremors at the church Kevin was hiding at.
- Seven Deadly Sins - Pride created an quake to break the devil's trap on the ceiling that Sam had prepared to trap him, Greed, and Gluttony. Pride did this by gesturing at the devil's trap.
- Lilith - She caused an earthquake as she removed a devil's trap bullet from her forehead.
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Death - Death's presence shook an entire house, rattling the ground and causing pictures to drop and windows to shatter, when he was summoned.
- Bobby Singer's Reaper - The presence of Bobby Singer's reaper within Bobby's mind shook his mental construct of a house.
- Hugo Moriarty - Shook the house he haunted briefly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.