Telepathy is the ability to read another being's thoughts and to communicate mentally.
Characters with this ability[edit | edit source]
- War - He could read people's thoughts by just looking at them
- Famine - He could read people's minds by coming into contact with them.
- Death - He could enter people's minds who are on the edge of death, shown when he appeared to Sam in his mind.
- Angels - Able to read the minds of other angels when given permission and send messages to others; they commonly communicate using mass telepathy, dubbed by Dean as "Angel Radio".
- Seraphim - Also able to read human minds.
- Leshi - Able to read his victims' minds so he can take the form of his victims' idols to attack them.
- Osiris - Read his victims minds to learn their guilt.
- Whore of Babylon
- Knights of Hell
- Abaddon - As a Knight of Hell, by inserting a bit of her demonic essence, she can read thoughts and memories. Note that her victims' eyes go misty gray when she is reading their minds.
- Seven Deadly Sins - Envy had extensive knowledge of Tamara's history despite having no interaction with her before and without possessing her or Isaac.
- Disaster Demon - Can read minds of humans.
- Eve - Able to read the minds of all her children at once, and could even sense their whereabouts. This was over an unlimited distance.
- Alphas - Able to read all their children's minds. They can do this over great distance.
- Djinn - Able to read their victims minds to learn their greatest fantasy or fear.
- Siren - Read their victims minds as to learn what form to pose as to attract them.
- Shapeshifters - Can reads the minds of the people they take the form of.
- Zannas - All Zannas are telepathically linked to each other.
- Familiars - Able to read their master's mind (and vice versa), however can be blocked if the master desires it.
- Qareen - Can read a person's mind to take the form of their deepest, darkest desire.
They are able to read human minds. It has been confirmed that psychics cannot read angel's minds.
Other[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.