The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Telepathy is the ability to read another being's thoughts and to communicate mentally.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- War - He could read people's thoughts by just looking at them
- Famine - He could read people's minds by coming into contact with them.
- Death - He could enter people's minds who are on the edge of death, shown when he appeared to Sam in his mind.
- Angels - Able to read the minds of other angels when given permission and send messages to others; they commonly communicate using mass telepathy, dubbed by Dean as "Angel Radio".
- Seraphim - Also able to read human minds.
- Leshi- Able to read his victims' minds so he can take the form of his victims' idols to attack them.
- Osiris - Read his victims minds to learn their guilt.
- Whore of Babylon
- Knights of Hell
- Abaddon - As a Knight of Hell, by inserting a bit of her demonic essence, she can read thoughts and memories. Note that her victims' eyes go misty gray when she is reading their minds.
- Seven Deadly Sins - Envy had extensive knowledge of Tamara's history despite having no interaction with her before and without possessing her or Isaac.
- Disaster Demon - Can read minds of humans.
- Eve - Able to read the minds of all her children at once, and could even sense their whereabouts. This was over an unlimited distance.
- Alphas - Able to read all their children's minds. They can do this over great distance.
- Djinn - Able to read their victims minds to learn their greatest fantasy or fear.
- Siren - Read their victims minds as to learn what form to pose as to attract them.
- Shapeshifters - Can reads the minds of the people they take the form of.
- Zannas - All Zannas are telepathically linked to each other.
- Familiars - Able to read their master's mind (and vice versa), however can be blocked if the master desires it.
- Qareen - Can read a person's mind to take the form of their deepest, darkest desire.
They are able to read human minds. It has been confirmed that psychics cannot read angel's minds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.