Regeneration is mentioned on there template, can anyone confirm this and give an example, so I can either add it to the main page or remove the incorect information from the template General MGD 109 19:55, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Example, no, proof, yes. Shapeshifters are able accelerate/decelerate their skin follicles, so Regeneration seems obvious. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:59 PM, June 3rd 2012
- Okay thanks, but I think I need an example before I can include it as concrete. General MGD 109 20:13, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, then I got nothing. Sorry. -- ImperiexSeed, 4:51 PM, June 3rd 2012
- It was shown in 4x05 Monster Movie, when Dean had already torn it's ear off, and it grew back when it changed. Winchester7314 01:52, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- That doesn't count, it has it, but that doesn't count. It took a form where the form had 2 ears. -- ImperiexSeed, 9:56 PM, June 3rd 2012
Here do you think they have super speed? I've watched several episodes with them in, and in many they seem to be faster than normal, in there first appearance Skin, the shapeshifter was able to lose both Sam and Dean easily, and later an entire swat team, simply by running away, it was also fast enough to outrun the men shooting at it. In another example, in there last appearance, Two and a Half men, Sam describes the shapeshifter he encounted as being incredibly fast to dean. So what do you think? Do they qualify? General MGD 109 (talk) 20:41, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Shapeshifters don't eat humans so way did the leviathans do so that the vamp tonite could kill shapeshifter?
It is because they just hate them and see them as an annoyance. They have no interest in them, and see them as some of the lowest life forms other than humans. They want to feel superior. Winchester7314 (talk) 12:10, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
Plural of ShapeshifterEdit
Like Reapers, angels, demons, vampires and more, shouldn't this page be 'Shapeshifters' instead? It's just singular. Thought I'd ask here first before making any changes. Gourgeist (talk) 16:58, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Shapeshifting into AnimalsEdit
He said "He can be a skinwalker, a shapeshifer." He definitely ment shapeshifter.
- Spellcheck and a skinwalker and shapeshifter are two different things.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 20:22, August 12, 2018 (UTC)
My point exactly. If Dean suspected a dog to be a shapeshifter in disguise, that implying that Shapeshifters also can shapeshift into animals.
- Aren't you someone different than the last guy??? Also, sign your posts. And its too speculative. Shapeshifters have only ever been seen to transform into human beings while skinwalkers are known to transform into animals. Sam took one look at the transforming Lucky and went "oh that's a skinwalker." Never even considered him to be a shapeshifter.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 14:00, August 13, 2018 (UTC)