She's sitting in what presumably is Heaven. The Metatron is the only entity other than God who is allowed to do so (well, to be precise, in the presence of God, but I still won't be surprised if she turns out to be the Metatron after all).
Watch out for wounds, another telltale sign of Metatron-ness.? 184.108.40.206 11:49, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
Metatron, a girl? WRONG. In every interpretation, Metatron is understood as a male. Anyway, Naomi wasn't sitting in the presence of God, as God's on Earth. -- ImperiexSeed, 7:08 PM, November 23rd 2012
There's no such thing as a female angel in any of the religous texts actually, they were male and were the soldiers of God. Raphael and Castiel sat when speaking to each other about Raphael wanting to release Michael and LuciferSamcarter34 (talk) 21:59, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Tumblr Fan TheoryEdit
So folks on tumblr think Naomi is one of the sisters of Atropos. Thoughts?
'fixed you' Edit
It means Naomi removed Castiel's independence from Heaven's chain of command, not removing his insanity. 220.127.116.11 15:24, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
I think we need to rethink her powers. I don't think that "her discussions with Castiel took up no time on earth" is accurate anymore. I think it's more like Castiel's mind or whatever was in Heaven with Naomi, and he only had loose control over his vessel, which remained on earth. KevinTheDestoryer (talk) 15:41, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm....well, he, Castiel, does seem a bit dazed after each conversation, which could imply their communicating Telepathically. But, also, it could easily be Chronokinesis. -- ImperiexSeed, 12:01 PM, March 21st 2013
- It's more like she kept, his Angelic self in heaven, while his vessal was still on Earth. So, it would be more like the wireless radio or whatever Dean calls the connections to Heaven. So, maybe in Heaven a high amount of time, is like one second on Earth. So, this way she could take, her time talking or controling Castiel's while, keeping his vessal on Earth.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 20:24, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, if that's the case, then she, Naomi, can pull the Seraphim from their vessels. Now, that's a feat. -- ImperiexSeed, 4:50 PM, March 21st 2013
- If that's the case, then Jimmy's body--the vessel--is in an unoccupied, "clogged" state. -- ImperiexSeed, 7:24 PM, March 24th 2013
Is Naomi really an Angel? Edit
I don't think Naomi is an Angel at all. She sheilded her eyes when from Cas's true form. Cas didn't reconize her and when she appears and disappears there isn't the sound of wings. Ecb1996 (talk) 22:49, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- She may or may not be an Angelic being. I, personally, think she might be what's known as a Throne. Or, possibly, even a Wheel. Ok, first of all, that light wasn't his true form, it was some energy that released from contact with the Angel tablet. And, also, sometimes, Angels can appear abruptly, and silently. -- ImperiexSeed, 7:08 PM, March 24th 2013
- Right sorry I now realize that the light was from the Angel tablet, but she still sheilded her eyes. Cas did not. And Cas knows all the angels but didn't recognize her. 18.104.22.168 01:23, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Why shouldn't she sheild her eyes? Whose to say light from the angel tablet can't harm Angels, an Archangel made it, and they can kill any angel. The fact Castiel didn't recognise her, is probably something to do with the fact she brainwashed him, after all if she's not an angel how did she get into heaven and take over? General MGD 109 (talk) 18:47, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, she's definitely something like a Throne or Wheel. The Holy tablets don't really have power. They have after-effects, yes, but, basically, they're just a documentation containing content. And, so just because an Archangel made it, doesn't make it powerful. She could be one of Atropos's "big" Sisters. And, by the way she described them, they may be stronger than Angels. -- ImperiexSeed, 4:09 PM, March 26th 2013
- I agree with you she's one of the two, okay they don't actually have power, but there after-effects are still pretty intense, so one hurting an angel isn't out of the range of possibility. A seriously doubt she is, for one thing I think Atropos was just bluffing as in the lore she's the eldest of the fates, for another although it would explain her getting into heaven, it wouldn't explain why the angels would let her take over, from what we know from angels they dislike pagan gods, so letting on compand there fathers kingdom would be like handing over the keys to the white house to china. Also I never got the impression that the fates where as strong as Castiel, as she never actually threatens him, she threatens Sam and Dean, admitadly they're possibly stronger than lower-tier angels, but still there must be a few hundred angels left alive or so, so the odds are still in there favour. And finally if she is, why would she care so much about the angel tablet? Also she's refered to herself as an Angel twice by now. General MGD 109 (talk) 21:12, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- None of the after-effects given off by one of the Holy tablets have hurt an Angel. Not any shown, anyway. Well, anyway. The writers of Supernatural can, and do, go off on their own tangent. A prime example. In lore, Lucifer is God's first Angel. And, also, in lore, Micheal holds the keys to Heaven and Hell, but in Supernatural, he can't get out of the cage. Maybe her sisters can disguise themselves. Well, Atropos isn't stronger than Angels, but her sisters might be. So what, Gabriel called him The Trickster, but was he a Trickster? No. -- ImperiexSeed, 5:20 PM, March 26th 2013
- Good point, but that doesn't mean they can. Better point, although I thought Michael was the first, in lore and in show. Possible, but still it does raise the question how they took over, even if they could disguse themselves, assuming she arrived in the chaos, wouldn't some of the angels question who she was? Possible, but its seems a bit odd that pagan gods could be stronger than angels. Good point. Although it still doesn't explain why she's so interested in the angel tablet. General MGD 109 (talk) 21:50, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, there are many theories. One is if she is a sister to Atropos, than she and other sisters were universal beings that deal with fate. And, was picked up into the Greek Pantheon, at one time. After all, fate is a concept in all religions just, pagan often givem them the roles of goddesses or divine hags.
- Theories on if she is an angel. It also relates to Atropos getting her job from God. Maybe, Naomi got her job from God was its so important, to avoid problems made certain orders of Garrisons forget her. Also, she could have removed any memories from a Castiel before hand, it could be that simple. But, on to the fight seen. One, Rapheal hit Castiel with a projection of light, and vice versa when Castiel got his soul loan. Maybe, in Heaven, if a higher form of power, is used on a lower level, than it even beings are affected to the limitation of that level. Such, as an Angel's true form, is harmless in most issues to other Angels. In in the true form of Heavem, that isn't a human soul's generated paradise.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 22:36, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- No, Michael is younger in real-life. Lucifer is very first Angel, and his strongest, also. Even Michael asks for the Lord's assistance when facing Lucifer. Seraphim are stronger than at least Astropos, this is clearly seen in "My Heart Will Go On." However, her sisters may be stronger than the Seraphim of Heaven. But, they couldn't possibly exceed the raw power of the Archangels. -- ImperiexSeed, 7:21 PM, March 26th 2013
- .... You don't understand. I never said that Naomi was older if she was an Angel, and if she is a Fate only that fate is a religion universal concept found in most to all religions. And I am redo my statement, maybe the light from angels is like just, a normal flash rather than the eye burning it is to Earthly beings.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 00:34, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- A....'normal' flash? That shouldn't affect an Angel's sight in vessels. To a unoccupied human, sure, but not to an Angel in a vessel. No, that part was directed towards General MGD 109. -- ImperiexSeed, 9:30 PM, March 26th 2013
- The age part, I thought was at me. For that I'll say my bad. But, something is bothering me. Who is they that Samadriel is refering to? As he said they meaning more than one person other than just Naomi is controling them aka angels.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 01:53, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Powers & Abilities
Wrong listing. Besides the regular angel powers and abilities, she hasn't shown any additional ones. Manipulation and so on is simply due to her tampering with the angel mainboard. Everybody can tamper with it. Crowley's guy also found out how to do it which shows that everybody could do it. Just stick needles in an angel's brain and eventually you'll hit the right spots. 22.214.171.124 09:58, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
What type of angel was Naomi??
I mean ffs all I know of was that she worked in the 'intelligence' division
from a group of angels never seen before was the answer 'intelligence division or??
ffs more questions and canon problems than solutions..
How can Naomi really be dead? First of all, the drill she uses to torture angels was never said to be able to kill them. It's not like an angel blade and only certain things can kill them allegedly. Also, if she was really dead, shouldn't her wings have been shown like every single other angel does when they're in heaven wouldn't make a difference as to whether her wings would show or not either, as when Castiel killed all Raphael's followers - I'm pretty sure it was in heaven and all their wings were shown. Like... Idk I'd understand if the wound incapacitated her for a while, but could it be possible that she's really alive still? (Leviathan657 (talk) 16:09, May 17, 2013 (UTC))
- Easy. Her vessel's body way lying there motionlessly, so, she's dead. The Angels could of fashioned an Angel blade into a different shaped item - like a drill. Probably Pyrokinetically. Only her vessel's head was on a flat surface, so there was no place for her wings to burn into. -- ImperiexSeed, 12:24 PM, May 17th 2013
The return Edit
I suggest the ressurection of Naomi somehow. She is the first angel to have realised the error of her ways, so she will be considered a good guy now.Epakrios (talk) 17:47, November 20, 2013 (UTC)EpakriosEpakrios (talk) 17:47, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
I would like that, but as Angels don't have souls, Resurection is next to impossible for them, only God, Death, Lucifer and Michael can pull it off. And of the two who still can, I see no reason why they would.General MGD 109 (talk) 20:57, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Honestly, I thought she was a real b****, well until she realized her error and chnaged. And, for obvious reasons, I have no attachment to her. ImperiexSeed, 7:17 PM, November 20th 2013
- Maybe Kevin will find something in the angel tablet that can ressurect an angel or angels.Epakrios (talk) 11:26, November 21, 2013 (UTC)EpakriosEpakrios (talk) 11:26, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe Kevin will find a way to finally completely repair those damn angels. I hate it that until now they still haven't learned that they should not be self-serving d!cks. Their kin died during Uriel's conversion, they got served by Castiel good during Season 4 to 5, they were split in half in season 6 and one half was roasted by Castiel when he won the Purgatory souls, they were driven into hiding or killed down by Leviathans near the end of season 7, and now they were cast out of Heaven and they still haven't learned a thing? At least show us more angels that have realized their mistakes. So far this season we only have Ezekiel, and out of the thousands of angels, I find that to really be annoying and unbelievable. FTWinchester (talk) 13:36, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- By "repair," you mean....what? I'm just asking, because I doubt there's a spell that can bring back deceased Angels. And Naomi is deceased! Only God, Death, and Archangels can bring back dead Angels (and demons). -- ImperiexSeed], 1:37 PM, November 21st 2013
- No. Not resurrection. Making angels become actual good folks--soldiers but also protectors of humanity. The likes of Anna Milton and Samandriel. But just for the sake of dicussion, the tablet after all, is the Word of God Himself, so it is a possibility that there could be a spell in there to resurrect angels. FTWinchester (talk) 19:25, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know, I think your a bit hash on the angels. Of all the races on this show, Angels have the best track record. Its just a lot of the ones running the show aren't that nice, and when you've been following orders since the dawn of your life its difficult to change. I somehow doubt Castiel has many loyalists any more, from what I gather they seem to consider him a war criminal, and truthfully I can accept that. Not know the backstory behind his actions does make him look pretty awful when it comes to his own kind. And I wouldn't say its only Ezekiel, both that Angel in "Heaven Can't Wait" and Hael I wouldn't consider evil, more neutral. General MGD 109 (talk) 19:34, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I dunno, General, I mean Zach does "perceive" Dean as a baby fly inside a worm's ass. ha ha Uriel makes a similar comparison. Well, anyway. I really don't see the possibility of what you're asking. It's like asking a buffalo ant to act like a chimpanzee, or a slug to act like a sea urchin. But, really, you're saying one of two things, as I understand it. You want, in a form or another, for the Angels to all act the same, or just for them to be less jerks. I can understand that but I don't see it happening. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:!5 PM, November 22nd 2013
Misinformation on Crowley? Edit
Page states that Crowley implyed they had "relationship some thousand years ago", how so? Crowley was born as human less then 500 years ago, so his demon age must be too ~450 years. So how is it possible for them to have any relationship before Crowley was even born?
Season 13 Edit
Are we sure that the season 13 Naomi is this Naomi??? It could very well be an Apocalypse World version like all the other alternate reality characters we've met so far this season.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 07:04, March 10, 2018 (UTC)
Its possible we just don't know yet. I think they listed Zachariah as being our one under a different actor at first until they knew for sure. This probably will be the alternate Naomi since we've had nothing to indicate that this one is not dead. Although her method of death really never made sense to me.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 07:32, March 10, 2018 (UTC)
For now, I thought to leave it be. There's nothing to suggest it's alternate - just like Gabriel. It's the same actress and the same outfit, and Apocalypse World doesn't look like it's appearing in that episode. Dtol (talk) 10:58, March 10, 2018 (UTC)