I'm sorry, I can't remeber any instant, when any horseman other than death, was invisible, if they can turn invisible then why isn't it mentioned on there page?
- While they haven't all shown it, the horsemen can only be seen when chosen, it's just innate. I'll add it in, to ease your anxiety. -- ImperiexSeed, 1:08 PM, January 17th 2012
Does anyone else agree, this page should be re-worded? -- ImperiexSeed, 3:14 PM, March 8th 2013
- That's nice of you to say, General. So, thank you. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:26 PM, March 8th 2013
What would you be spefically rewording on the page, ImperiexSeed? To clarify, I mean do you have one or more particulary sections or the whole page in mind? 22.214.171.124 22:06, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I already did it. And really, I don't to, say, ask "permission" to make the edit, I was just asking if you guys agreed it needed to be done. I re-worded the opening description of the ability, and removed unnecessary information. -- ImperiexSeed, 5:46 PM, March 8th 2013
- I was not insinuating you needed to ask permission, I was simply asking for a little eleboration on what you had in mind to reword in order to determined whether to agree with you or not. 126.96.36.199 00:29, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, go to the page's history, look at ' 20:16, March 8, 2013', and then, '20:20, March 8, 2013', and you'll see the difference. -- ImperiexSeed, 7:44 PM, March 8th 2013