They can freely travel through out shadows of their nearby surroundings.: The Twilight of Your Despair 23:12, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- But that isn't teleporting, that's just manually moving from once place to another. -- ImperiexSeed, 8:20 PM, April 9th 2012
Mysterious Shadows Edit
Are the Daeva really demons? I know they are named as such in the series but so is the Rakshasa from Season 2.
They seem very different both appearance and behavior vise, are described as 'ancient' making them older than most demons, and are called demonic oitbulls (an identity that the hell hounds later took on), and they only appeared once which is a real shame considering thier abilities.
Meg could only control them while using an alter and pendant, or they likely toss the demon controllers out of windows.
I wonder if they are even evil, or just binded to a demons will, and i noticed that thier shadows show a ragged cloaked being with a human shape face and long claws, the Shtriga they boys fought in season 1, two episodes after the Daeva one had these traits, as did the lamia's shadow which i do find interesting, but i find these Daeva of great interest, lucifer could well of used instead of normal demons, and thier only known weakness is light in large doses.
- True, but Demons are stronger, and possess extending abilities, which reach beyond the capabilities of a Daeva. For example, Demons are faster and more durable. -- ImperiexSeed, 5:08 PM, August 21st 2012
- But not much of the Daeva were shown, im sure in a one on one fight a daeva could over power a demon, as it seemed to only take 2 to totally overpower meg and throw her out of a window, and she is not a weak demon, and without the light flare, John, Sam and Dean would all of likely been killed quite quickly, but im not sure how daeva are true demons as they do not seem to take on a smoke form, do not seem to possess and seem to have very different traits.
- It is a shame they have not appeared, unless they are rare, and mainstream demons have a hard time finding them, they could be badass if used properly, plus, unlike hellhounds, these guys seem to be able to fly, but im confused as to what is required in hell for a soul to become this type of demon, as they are 'ancient' if originally human, would of been so a hell of a long time ago, an amount of time muh older than alot of normal demons.
- But how can you say a demon is stronger, faster and more durable? thier endurance is not shown as only the light flare dispersed them and that was temporary only, but they seem pretty at getting from place to place and can do lots of damage fairly quick, ive not seen many demons deal that kind of damage.
- So anyway, do you think the Daeva really are demons and do you think they should re appear?
- 126.96.36.199 20:51, August 23, 2012 (UTC)