Couldn't "Meet The New Boss" count as a camo appearance? Edit
Wouldn't it be safe to assume that Benny, in a way, appeared in Season 7's premiere, "Meet The New Boss?" Castiel did suck in every soul in Purgatory, so logically, he would've absorbed Benny the Vampire. -- ImperiexSeed, 1:21 PM, May 7th 2013
- No, because Benny didn't actually appear. He may have had a presence, but no appearance was made on his part. If we were to count that, then we would have to list every known demon and soul in Hell every time Hell appeared, every known angel and soul in Heaven every time Heaven appeared, and every known deceased monster every time Purgatory appeared. Ensephylon (talk) 19:17, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- You're, obviously, missing what I'm saying. When Castiel was relieved of the weight of the souls, it actually shows them returning to Purgatory - and he did absorb every soul - so theoretically, Benny appeared in soul form. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:24 PM, May 7th 2013
- Even in that case, we'd still have to count every known dead monster as having appeared in the episode, which is both tedious and unnecessary. While it is a neat bit of trivia, I suppose, it doesn't really have any relevance to the episode since the individual souls had no effect on the story. Ensephylon (talk) 04:15, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, "no effect", as you say, is irreverent. The show, Supernatural, is filed with minor characters that play no part to the main plot, and yet, we document their appearances. So just because he didn't do anything to prove his appearance in the episode, technically, he appeared in soul form. -- ImperiexSeed, 2:10 PM, May 8th 2013
- Since, even from a story standpoint, Benny was never even mentioned as a character in the episode I fail to see how this is considered a cameo. All you see is light and things of that nature where you can't differentiate Benny from, any other soul, so it's not exactly a cameo by this standard either. --TheUnknown 15:49, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.