Angels' true form Edit
How come in seasons 4-5, whenever someone looks at an angel's true form (e.g. in the bar with Michael), their eyes burn out and they die, but in seasons 10-12 (when angels appear as white smoke), everyone can look at them just fine? I though it was because the angels lost their wings (as this page says), but even Lucifer appears as smoke and he still has his wings - right?
- It's probably worth to mention this issue here http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Discrepancies . It appears to be an inconsistency. When Lucifer escaped his cage for the first time at the beginning of season 5, his true form looked very bright. This light was certainly not generated by the cage itself as Michael also looked pretty bright in his true form. The writers seem to have forgotten about this. --22.214.171.124 23:09, February 23, 2017 (UTC)
- One thing I've never been able to wrap my head around; how to angels exist in Heaven? I mean, if they don't have bodies, how can they fight and use physial weapons (angel blades)?Jmac 703 (talk) 02:37, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Because animating the true form of an angel would be hard. (They're said to be at least Chrysler Building height, would be tough to animate)
- So basically it's just for audience convenience. Kaestal (talk) 04:33, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
- So I can understand that, but if they are so big, then why are all their weapons so small?Jmac 703 (talk) 06:13, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
- I guess because if not they'd be wielding skyscraper-sized blades while fighting in human bodies.... or those to scale to what size they're currently at.
- Kaestal (talk) 07:47, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
Last thing I've never gotten; do angels have 'bodies' in Heaven? I get they don't on Earth, being spirits, but can their 'bodies' still be seen, or do they just appear as a light?--Jmac 703 (talk) 11:26, March 27, 2017 (UTC)
When Angel's Die... Edit
When an angel is killed by an angel blade, the angel's essence/grace explodes from their vessel, leaving scorch marks from their wings on the ground, but does this 'explosion' also liquefy the vessel's insides (similarly to smiting)? --Jmac 703 (talk) 23:11, February 13, 2018 (UTC)
It has been ages since it has been introduced and no one has incorporated it into the wikia as a power without it being deleted. do a better job admins. your wikia skills are not on point. Lygarx (talk) 06:04, February 14, 2018 (UTC)
From what I can tell, the tabber part of types of angels causes a redirect to Angels#Archangels or Angels#Intelligence Angels etc.
The 'page jump' doesn't work on species with two words, because the correct link to that page would be Angels#Intelligence_Angels, but unfortunately, for one word species, the redirect Angels#Archangels is the link to further down the page in the known angels section, instead of the tab. I don't know if anyone can sort this problem out, but if not, we could always change the known angels listing to bullet points instead of headings. Dtol (talk) 00:56, March 24, 2018 (UTC)
Jack’s Angels Edit
- Nah, for all we know they are just regular angels, dosen't really matter who created them if they are the same as the other ones Doctor49 (talk) 01:54, April 25, 2019 (UTC)
- At the very least, those angels are not children of God - they're his great-grandchildren. It should probably be noticed that - that some angels have a different genealogical tree now that Jack made his own angels.SonOfEve (talk) 23:12, May 14, 2019 (UTC)
Add Subpages Edit
This was mentioned on Talk: Lucifer#Division of Lucifer and I’m Proposing the same here. The Page be split up into subpages like the Sam, Dean, Cass and Lucifer. page. Jack3869 (talk) 02:04, May 17, 2019 (UTC)