A few things:
- This is Alastair's third known host. The second was played by Andrew Wheeler.
- There is nothing known about this man before he was possessed by Alastair, so I think this page is unnecessary. The summary about him is just a breakdown of what Alastair did while using his body, so it's essentially a summary about Alastair, which exists in greater detail on Alastair's page. The only thing you get from the article is that he was possessed by Alastair, which, frankly, is a given.
- I'm pretty sure people who are possessed by demons are considered "hosts", not "vessels"--but I guess that might be just a personal preference thing. (Throughout the series, people who are possessed by demons are often given derogatory titles, e.g. "rides", "meat suit/sack/puppet", etc.; whereas people who are possessed by Angels tend to be called "vessels".)
I think this page should either be deleted or changed to say that nothing is known about this man except that he was possessed by Alastair for all three of his appearances. Damaijin (talk) 04:05, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm in total agreement, but Tysonjackson got these pages approved, but I guess we can keep pressing to take them down. But, regardless, very true, this was his third meatsuit. While derogatory titles tend to usually be used in reference to people possessed by demons, there has yet to be any differentiation between the terms, and all mean the same thing. -- ImperiexSeed, 11:17 PM, December 15th 2015
- So are many of the other vessels on this Wiki. We have nothing on Zachariah's vessel or Ruby's first one either and yet someone created those pages. I listed it as his second major vessel on the page itself, not his second vessel total. The second guy he possessed for all of five minutes. No point putting that on here. I made sure to list this as his second major vessel within the page but thought it stupid to title the page Alastair's Second Major Vessel.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 19:58, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.