I am nominateing Zane T 69 for Bureaucrat because I believe we need a more active B-crat on the wiki. Of the four (4) bureaucrats on this wiki Caleb is the only one left that has even edited in the last 7 years. How ever while he has been a good bureaucrat he is also the only one left and is not very active. Zane on the other hand is on every day (or close to it) and seems to care a great deal about this community and the success of the wiki. Under the Adminship of Zane this wiki has started to once again become organized and reliable. It is my opinion that Zane is the only current active admin that can take up this role. It is my fear that with only the one Bureaucrat that if Caleb goes inactive that it will leave this wiki in a vulnerable place.--ThomasNealy (talk) 22:37, December 22, 2017 (UTC)
I, Zane T 69, accept this nomination for Bureaucrat. I have read the policies concerning Bureaucrats. I realize that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my powers because I realize that this is a serious offence and if the community finds that I have done so, my powers will be revoked and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, Zane T 69 (talk) 22:56, December 22, 2017 (UTC).
Questions for the nomineeEdit
1. What Bureaucrat work do you intend to take part in?
- I've already been doing a lot of such work, I've advised and selected most of our active Rollbacks, Content and Discussions Moderators, and actively keep watch for trustworthy users.
2. What are your best contributions to the Supernatural Wiki, and why?
- I would have to say my first project, where I deleted personal and inappropriate photos, as well as unused duplicates. I have actively worked to reduce the number of red-links, categorized a lot of photos, and I am almost always the one who blocks vandals and rule-breakers.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- No conflicts that I can remember, but if others point some out, I will address them. Being an Admin who's committed themselves to being great at it is by it's very nature stressful. When I get on-wiki, I scan from most recent edits, all the way to the ones made before I left. I categorize any photos uploaded; to the best of my ability, I check edits, mark newly created pages as patrolled, revert any vandalism or bad edits, and block or warn users as necessary. I debate points in debates, which weren't severe enough to call conflicts, and I will continue this practice in the future. I find that when getting angry/annoyed at debates, you should take a break and cool down some.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)Edit
- Support- Well I did nominate him so he has my support. --ThomasNealy (talk) 23:36, December 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Oh definitely. We often work close together and he would definitely be perfect for the role.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 01:34, December 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Zane has been a very active admin and is reliable and fair. I think he would make a great B-Crat. -- Dtol (talk)
- Support - Reliable, hard working user. --Kajune (talk) 21:19, December 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Hard worker.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 03:20, December 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - He has my support too -- Doctor49 (talk) 05:05, December 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Him as well. - Touchinos (talk)
- Support - He has my support. He is definitely worthy of the title.Rafe Adler (talk) 01:43, December 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Zane is one of the best things ever happened to this Wiki. He is an honest, hardworking member of the community. I have worked with him quite long and I can say that he is exactly what this Wiki needs and deserves the position without a doubt. He has my full support. (I am unable log in) - SeraphLucifer
- Support - This user has good track record and is active in the wikia. Good luck! FTWinchester (talk) 18:28, January 2, 2018 (UTC)