I think Dtol would make a wonderful addition to the active Admin team. She always seems to be willing to help out users, is friendly and as far as I have seen has never been overly harsh or condescending to users. Further She also spends a lot of time helping to clean up the wiki and keeping an eye on edits.--ThomasNealy (talk) 21:07, December 22, 2017 (UTC)
I, Dtol, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realize that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my powers because I realize that this is a serious offence and if the community finds that I have done so, my powers will be revoked and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, Dtol (talk)
Questions for the nomineeEdit
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in? I intend to help clean up vandalism, make sure that the wiki is up-to-date and to the best standard that it can possibly be in so that the community is able to benefit from visiting it. E.g. cleaning up grammar, getting rid of red links, removing unnecessary information, etc. I also would like to help new users navigate this wiki and help them with any queries they have if they want to edit.
2. What are your best contributions to the Supernatural Wiki, and why? I have actively fought against vandalism and cleaned up many pages with red links or grammatical errors. I have also previously taken the episode summary project and ensured that all the pages were correct and followed the wiki's format. Over my time at this wiki, I have been quite an active user and frequently keep up to date with new information for upcoming episodes.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future? I have not been in any major editing conflicts that have caused me any real stress so far - none that couldn't be resolved with evidence from the show. If any conflicts do happen, I would first have a reasonable discussion with the user or users involved, then ask other admins and the community for their opinion on the matter if the problem is not easily resolved.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)Edit
Support- Dtol has proven herself a mature, reliable, and capable user, and I have no doubts that she will make an exceptional Admin. She takes her duties very seriously and is a great Rollback, she has been pulling a lot of weight around here and has helped keep the wiki in good shape. She has actively combated vandalism, false information, and is one of our greatest contributors. Zane T 69 (talk) 21:26, December 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - She has my support -[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 03:18, December 24, 2017 (UTC)
Neutral - I have to dig in more in order to learn more about her. However she looks like a trustworthy and a hardworking member of the community. My vote may change to positive soon enough --SeraphLucifer (talk) 22:58, December 31, 2017 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Support - This user has pretty good track record and is active in the wikia. Good luck! FTWinchester (talk) 18:34, January 2, 2018 (UTC)