I wanted to wait until User:Touchinos RFA was closed.
I, Dominic1743, nominate myself for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realize that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my powers because I realize that this is a serious offence and if the community finds that I have done so, my powers will be revoked and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, Dominic1743 (talk).
Questions for the nominee
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
I'm looking foward to help other people understand things our policies remove some of the weigh off other users.
2. What are your best contributions to the Supernatural Wiki, and why?
I've updated links, removed speculation added almost all the photos into the Images category added episodes, deleted unused photos or videos protect pages when necessary and been a major help during vandalism.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
Yes, at first I wasn't a good editor I didn't know the rules, but everybody grows up eventually. I've dealt with it through consensus and talk pages and I will continue to do so. Also will ask for help when needed.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)
- Agree - Dominic has been a huge help and having him as an administrator would benefit the wiki. Touchinos (talk) 10:38, November 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Comment: I'm surprised that Dominic hasn't gotten more support, but I'll give this until December 10th before closing it. The RFA must have been buried beneath a bunch of other edits. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:54, November 30, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree - The guy has almost 17.000 edits, he deserves it ;v. Doctor49 (talk) 06:24, December 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree - He is active without being obtrusive, which is exactly what should be expected from an administrator. SonOfEve (talk) 02:38, December 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Comment- I am not really familiar with Dominic or his work therefore won't be able to say anything negative nor positive. --SeraphLucifer (talk) 02:50, December 6, 2019 (UTC)SeraphLucifer