|“|| Dean: how do we find him.
Castiel: With the boys powers, we can't. Not unless he wants to be found.
— Castiel and Dean Winchester in I Believe the Children Are Our Future
Supernatural Concealment is the power to hide oneself from anything, including angels, demons, etc. This can also be used to shield themselves (or their true forms) from creatures with Supernatural Perception (i.e., Edgar was able to mask his presence to take two angels by surprise).
Characters with this ability
- Primordial Entities
- God - God can only be found if he wants, he is in fact so powerful that even Amara or Death can't find him. While taking the form of Chuck, he was able to conceal himself from the Angels. Even the ones who saw him and would recognize his presence, such as Raphael. He was also able to conceal himself from the necklace that apparently burns hot in his presence.
- Amara - While God could hide himself from Amara, she also was able to hide herself from God. However, Donatello was able to sense her presence.
- Gabriel - Gabriel lived among deities for centuries and concealed the fact that he was an archangel from them. After faking his death by Lucifer, Gabriel went onto hide himself from both God, Lucifer and Heaven for eight years.
- Lucifer - He was able to conceal himself from Amara.
- Angelic Beings
- Higher Beings
- Eve - Eve was able to conceal her presence from any angel, forcing the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby to rely on a monster for her whereabouts.
- Leviathans - At least one high ranking Leviathan was able to conceal his true form from two angels which allowed him to take them by surprise to kill them. Normal angels, demons cannot distinguish Dick Roman and other Leviathans when they have a same appearance.