Supernatural: Cold Fire is a tie-in novel that reveals a previously unseen adventure by the Winchester brothers.
When a gruesome murder takes place in Braden Heights, Indiana, the local authorities suspect the disemboweled and eyeless corpse was the victim of an animal attack. But when another body is discovered, the eyes gouged out, Sam, Dean and Castiel starts looking for connections between the two men and discover both were soon to be fathers. As the boys hunt the killer, they unearth stories from the town's troubled past, and secrets some would prefer stay buried forever.
- Doctor Calvin Nodd
- Sally Holcomb
- Melissa Barrows
- Dave Holcomb
- Kevin Barrows
- Noelle Barrows
- Ronald Deluzio
- Arthur Keating
- Doctor Kurokawa
- Malaya Nodd (mentioned only)
- Ruth Larkin (mentioned only)
Featured Supernatural BeingsEdit
- This book takes place between Season 10 episodes About a Boy and Halt & Catch Fire.
- Dean is still struggling to retain control over himself against the influence of the Mark of Cain
- This novel featured the first appearance of the Mark of Cain in non-canonical time line. The Mark will appeared again in the Supernatural: Mythmaker and Supernatural: The Usual Sacrifices
- This novel featured the only significant role of the Mark of Cain in non-canonical timeline.
- On a rare occasion, Castiel arms himself with a weapon other than an angel blade, in this case an iron stake.