Super Strength is the ability to lift objects and beings well above ones' own weight as well as exert or apply above-human or superhuman amounts of raw physical force. Many creatures can throw humans or strike them so that they fly into the air. Characters and creatures with super-strength are formidable physical opponents to regular humans.
Individuals with this ability
- Doc Benton - Doc Benton was able to punch through a car window, and lift Dean up like a feather.
- Eve - Being the mother of all monsters, Eve's strength was far superior to humans and every Earthly supernatural creature. She was cocky enough to claim that she would take care of the demon Crowley if she was to find him. She was more powerful than even seraphs. Humans were no threat to her in terms of bodily force.
- Jake Talley - Jake was able to lift a turn over military trucks, bench an enormous amount of weight, and could send people flying with his punches.
- Sam Winchester (inactive) - Only when Sam was on demon blood, he displayed this ability, using it on Dean at least once.
- Nephilim - Although only half-angel and half-human, Nephilim are stronger than humans and bear enough strength to toss low-level angels around. One was able to throw around a wounded Seraphim, Castiel.
- War - War showed immense strength by breaking a bridge.
- Whore of Babylon - Being a creature of Babylon, she exhibits incredible strength when fighting off Sam and Dean.
- Todd (temporarily) - He made a wish at the Wishing Well at Lucky Chin's. After the spell of the coin was broken, super strength disappeared.
- Dean Winchester (temporarily) - While imbued with the power of the Mark of Cain, Dean displayed this power as well as immunity to demonic powers and telekinesis, easily overpowering a vampire and lifting Abaddon off her feet while killing her.
Races with this ability
- Archangels - Being the most powerful on the celestial chain, Archangels are significantly much stronger than Seraphim, Grigori, Rit Zien, common Angels, Reapers, Cherubim, all demons, alphas, all monsters, spirits, and humans.
- Seraphim - Among the most powerful on the celestial chain, Seraphs are significantly much stronger than all demons (possibly except Cain), common Angels, reapers, alphas, most monsters, and humans.
- Grigori - Among the most powerful on the celestial chain, Grigori are much stronger than humans, spirits, most monsters, all demons (possibly except Cain), and even other angels. They are strong enough to match and even overpower weakened Seraphs, while they were empowered by soul feeding.
- Angels - As the most common on the celestial chain, Angels are stronger than most demons, spirits, almost all monsters and humans.
- Rit Zien - Despite being only the "medics" of Heaven, Rit Zien possess their vessels with enough strength to overpower humans.
- Cherubim - Even though among the lowest order of angel, Cherubs have enough strength to lift humans and occupied (angel) vessels while hugging them.
- Reapers - Even though among the lowest order of angel, Reapers have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Yellow-Eyed - Azazel, the only known yellow-eyed demon, was stronger than humans, most monsters, all other demons (with the possible exceptions of Cain & Lilith), ghosts, reapers, and even common Angels.
- White-Eyed - Among the oldest and most powerful demons in creation, the White-Eyed Demons are unnaturally and incredibly stronger than common angels, alphas, reapers, most deities, spirits, most monsters, all other demons (except Cain & Azazel).
- Knights of Hell - Despite appearing to be black-eyed demons and as a special class of demons hand-picked by Lucifer himself, Knights of Hell are stronger than most other demons, spirits, monsters, and humans. One Knight was so powerful that he retained this ability even in a devil's trap and proved he was stronger than an angel. (Albeit one in a temporary grace).
- Red-Eyed - Although a standard demon power, Red-Eyed, or Crossroad Demons (such as Crowley) are stronger than black-eyed demons, most monsters, and humans.
- Black-Eyed - Black-Eyed Demons are very strong creatures, able to lift humans into the air with one hand and are physically stronger than most monsters and humans. Some higher ones are stronger than other black-eyed ones.
- Acheri - Like all demons, they are physically stronger than humans and can rip them apart.
- Daeva - Daeva are able to easily overpower even higher-tier black-eyed demons.
- Hellhound - Hellhounds are Incredibly strong, able to take down humans and black eyed demons. They are strong enough to instill fear into angels themselves.
- Alphas - As the first and most powerful member of their own specific species, Alpha Monsters are significantly stronger than even the oldest of their children and black eyed demons.
- Arachne - An Arachne is very strong, can overpower humans and throw them through in the air.
- Changelings - They are only strong enough to overpower human victims.
- Crocotta - They have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Dragons - Dragons are among the strongest monsters. They were able to toss grown men like dolls and carry them for miles.
- Djinns - Djinns are physically stronger than humans and can easily overpower them.
- Ghouls - They are only slightly stronger than humans.
- Jefferson Starship - They possess the strength of vampires, wraiths, and shapeshifters combined.
- Khan worm - While the creature itself is weak, it gives its host enormous strength that they normally wouldn't have.
- Kitsune - It can overpower humans and rip them apart.
- Phoenix - It is much stronger than humans, comparable to .
- Pishtaco - The more fat they consume, the stronger they get.
- Rakshasa - They can rip humans apart to feed on their flesh.
- Rawhead - They are powerful enough to overpower humans and throw them around.
- Rugaru - They are strong monsters, able to easily snap steel chains and bones.
- Shapeshifter - Shapeshifters have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Shōjō - They are very strong monsters. They can rip humans apart and break down walls.
- Shtriga - They can lift and throw humans and casually overpower them.
- Skinwalker - They are physically stronger than humans in their dog form.
- Vampires - Vampires are very strong monsters, even freshly turned ones are strong enough to overpower and beat down humans. They also get stronger the older they are, as old ones can overpower younger ones.
- Vetala - Vetala can easily overpower and beat down victims to feed on their blood like vampires.
- Wendigo - Incredibly strong even by monster standards, they can rip humans limb from limb, snap necks and can carry two humans at once.
- Werewolves - Werewolves can rip and break humans apart with ease. Can even lift heavy objects, smash stone, knock down walls and can throw humans across rooms.
- Wraith - Wraiths have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Leviathans - Amongst the strongest monstrous creatures in existence, Leviathans are even much stronger than humans, other monsters, alphas, demons, and most angels, literately capable of killing them and even throwing them with great ease and force.
- Deities - They can tear humans apart with ease.
- Amazons - Are noticeably stronger than humans, having overpowered them with ease.
- Fairies - They can overpower humans and lift heavy objects.
- Ghosts - Ghosts can overpower and beat down humans, lift heavy objects such as piano's, hurl a speedboat into the air, and even beat down Higher-tier demons and Leviathans but cannot do either lasting harm. They do all this without discomfort and with great force, as their bodies are incorporial, making their true strength limits unknown, making it possible they can generate any amount of physical force, as they do not experience physical strain, fatigue or weakness.
- Constructs - Certain magical constructs are often animated and imbued with extraordinary strength.
- Golems - They are incredibly strong, can lift heavy objects, break down walls, and overpower humans.
- Styne Family - The members of the Styne family use a combination of surgery and magic to enhance their physical prowess. One was able to lift an adult with one hand and kick down an iron door.