|“||I can torture you for eternity.||”|
— Crowley, noting his stamina capacity.
|“||She dug for hours. She never broke a sweat.||”|
— Mr Morton describing his possessed wife's stamina rise.
Super stamina is the ability to indefinitely go on without sustenance, such as food or liquid. Alastair possessed a high degree of endurance, still possessing demonic weaknesses, but enjoyed and relished in the pain he received.
Leviathans are also able to survive without food, but their constant hunger can impair their judgment and distract them.
Characters and species with this ability
These are creatures literally don't require anything (with a few slight deviations).
- God - God possesses eternal stamina, and doesn't require food, sleep, or oxygen to maintain himself.
- The Darkness - Like her brother, she has eternal stamina, and doesn't need food, sleep, or oxygen.
- Archangels - Archangels' vessels need nothing to maintain their strength, to strive, or operate, as they are self-sufficient. Being banished doesn't affect their powers at all, whereas it causes normal angels to lose the ability to smite and heal.
- Seraphim - A Seraph never tires or gets fatigued. Seraph does not require food, sleep, or oxygen, to maintain themselves.
- Grigori - Like other Angels, they never tire, and do not require food or sleep to sustain themselves, though they do eat human souls.
- Angels - Angels never tire, and they do not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep to sustain themselves.
- Death - Being one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he doesn't possess the capacity to tire.
- War - Being one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he doesn't possess the capacity to tire.
- Demons - A demon, like Crowley, can remain active through the end.
- Ghosts - Some do, however, hunger for vengeance, which eventually drives them insane.
- Pagan Deities - Deities never tire regardless of what they go through. (though if they don't get sacrifices their power decays).
- Reapers - Reapers do not grow tired, and will nag their victims incessantly, unless a supernatural event disturbs them. However they do sometimes eat for pleasure.
- Cherubim - Like other Angels, they do not tire, and don't need food, sleep, or oxygen.
- Rit Zien - Being a class of Angels, they cannot tire, or do they need food, sleep, or oxygen.
- Famine - Famine doesn't possess the capacity to tire, and furthermore, does not require food, water, sleep, or oxygen to sustain himself.
- Pestilence - Pestilence doesn't possess the capacity to tire, and furthermore, does not require food, water, sleep, or oxygen to sustain himself.
Unlike the above example, these creatures do tire, or require substance, however they can take a lot more than humans.
- Dragons - Dragons don't tire easily, they can fly miles at incredible speeds, and go through severe trauma without fatigue.
- Hellhounds - Once a hellhound has the scent of its prey, it will never stop hunting him or her, unless it is killed or called off by its master.
- Golem - Golems do not tire or stop unless commanded so by their rabbi.
- Jefferson Starships - Starships don't tire, however they still require sustenance. They also much endure to pain than humans.
- Rugaru - A rugaru will never tire nor will it give up the hunt once it has begun stalking its prey. However, they do need to eat.
- Soul Eater - It appears they are have a large amount reserve of stamina. Considering the amount of power they used to create their nest. They also have the ability to indefinitely go without sustenance of human souls even for many years when they are sealed.
- Werewolves - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Qareen - Qareens don't tire very easily, as one qareen kept following its target and wouldn't stop until said target was eliminated.
- Vampires - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily. Dean, who was at that time a new vampire who had yet to complete the transition, took on an entire nest of over twenty other vampires, in a fight to the death, and emerged almost unfazed.
- Wendigo - Wendigos possess stamina superior to that of humans, and tire less easily.
- Leviathans - Leviathans have unlimited stamina and never tire, however they do get hungry but cannot starve to death. However, the stronger leviathan have a better control of their hunger, allowing them to blend more easily in the society. Others combated this weakness by taking up positions in hospitals so they could feed regularly without raising suspicion.
- Dean Winchester - Dean was able to go without sleep and food for several days with no ill effects, with Mark of Cain.