In Soul Survivor, after Crowley conducts matters of state in a bored manner, including executing demons without really reviewing their crimes, this demon grows disgusted with his actions and takes a stand in front of Crowley with a flask of holy oil. The demon points out all that Crowley's followers have done in his name and feels that Crowley's own actions in return are a slap in the face, namely disappearing, binging on blood, approaching the edge of becoming human and running off with Dean Winchester who he can't control or Hell. Stating that Crowley has squandered their loyalty and he won't live in the Hell Crowley has made, the demon douses himself in holy oil and ignites himself. Screaming in pain, the demon burns to death in holy fire causing Crowley to comment that he didn't see what the demon did coming.
Powers and Abilities
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one:
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he required a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he was immortal unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, he was invulnerable to all forms of conventional harm.
As a regular low-level demon, he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Holy Fire - This demon committed suicide by dousing himself in holy fire.
- Higher-Tier Demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher-level demons.