A specter's true form, much like that of other creatures, can be revealed by a mirror. Its true form appears like the rotting corpse of the specter. While possessing humans, there does not appear to have a visible change other than the presence of an angry demeanor. The key feature however, is the presence of ectoplasm. However, in the case of specters, the ectoplasm is not black like it usually is, but mossy green.
- Ghost Possession - The specter can possess anyone in contact with the object the specter is tied to
- Enhanced Strength - The specter boons its hosts with increased strength
- Emotion Detection - A specter can identify humans with suppressed anger and a severe sense of betrayal and would even prefer possessing such hosts
- Anger Fueling - The specter increases the host's volatility and prevents suppression of their rage
- Ectoplasm Secretion - Specters secret a green ectoplasm rather than black