The Soul Absorption Ritual allows someone to absorb a soul into their physical body.
Procedure and IncantationEdit
Two persons, one in a physical body, and one in soul form, are required to perform this ritual. Both of them slice their forearms and grip each other's arms. Then, the person in the body must recite an incantation:
- "Conjuncti sumus, unum sumus."
- "We are united, we are one."
The soul is then engulfed in a red and white glow. The soul then gets sucked into the cut of the body, which is then healed. This ritual applies to more than just human souls, such as monster souls.
This causes the physical body to experience some pain for a second or two, until the process is completed. This ritual could be performed in conjunction with the vampire resurrection ritual or the Soul Deliverance Spell.
- Dean Winchester (to transport Benny Lafitte's soul).
- Sam Winchester (to transport Bobby Singer's soul).
- In both instances, this ritual was performed in Purgatory. It is unknown whether it can be performed in other dimensions too, like Heaven and Hell.
- The ritual acts as a way to smuggle souls from one afterlife dimension to the physical dimension Earth, or to liberate a soul from Hell into Heaven by smuggling it out from Purgatory and releasing it when back on Earth so it can ascend to Heaven. It can also be used to help resurrect a monster's soul from Purgatory by smuggling it out of Purgatory through a human escaping Purgatory.