The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“|| Dean: Alright, so what do we know about this thing?|
Sam: Well, uh, it was fast and it freaked when I cut it with silver.
Dean: Alright, so that narrows it down to...
Sam: A ghoul? A zombie, a shifter, or about a dozen other things.
Creatures Affected By Silver
- Djinns - A silver knife, if dipped in lamb blood, will kill a Djinn.
- Fairies - Silver will burn the skin of a dark fairy, if it makes contact.
- Gorgons - Gorgons can be killed through decapitation with a silver blade.
- Kohontas - Can only be killed by a silver blade to the heart.
- Lamias - A blessed silver knife, will kill a Lamia.
- Pishtaco - A silver knife will kill a Pishtaco.
- Wendigos - The most gruesome method of killing one is to shatter the creature's heart with a silver stake and then dismember the body with a silver axe.
- Revenants - Silver has negative effects on Revenants.
- Shapeshifters - Capable of killing shapeshifters, however the alpha shapeshifter is immune to this weakness.
- Skinwalkers - Werewolves' "cousins", silver is so far the only known thing that can kill them. Silver chains will also restrain them.
- Vetalas - A silver knife (when stabbed and twisted once), is the only thing that will kill a Vetala.
- Werewolves - Can be killed by silver to the heart. In one case, decapitation through silver buckshot killed a werewolf.
- Wraiths - To touch silver will burn a Wraith's skin. To pierce one through the heart with silver will kill it.
- Zombies - A silver stake will "kill" certain Zombies. Silver bullets will hurt them, but not kill them.
- Edward Trenton's Species - Although his kind still surrounded by mystery, one of them could be killed by a steel knife coated by silver.
- Nachzehrers - Can slow them down, but won't kill them.
- Whispers - According to Castiel, silver along with decapitation will kill a Whisper.
- Sleipnir - A silver bullet to the right shoulder of the demigod Sleipnir was able to wound and effectively subdue him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.