|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
This unnamed werewolf acted as the bodyguard for the leader of his pack, Rose.
He was a member of Rose's pack and acted primarily as her bodyguard. After the pack captured Corbin and Michelle Tilghman, he remained with Rose while the other two pack members guarded their captives.
When Rose sent hunters Sam and Dean Winchester to the pack's cabin, he was at the bar acting as the bouncer. Expecting the other two werewolves to have killed the hunters, the two later found their pack mates dead. Rose was annoyed that she had basically served the two hunters up to the werewolves and they still failed to kill them. Her bodyguard wondered what they would do next and Rose decided to clean up the mess and flee town.
Arriving near a ranger station in Rose's truck, the two werewolves were disappointed to see their prey fleeing on foot. Continuing their pursuit, by the next morning the two werewolves had murdered a deputy named Charlie.
The two werewolves eventually returned to the ranger station where the seriously wounded Sam had just regained consciousness. Splitting up, Rose's bodyguard kicked in the front door and looked around, eventually smelling Sam in the basement. In the basement, the werewolf found a pool of blood from Sam's wound and searched for the wounded hunter. Sam eventually came up behind the werewolf and as he turned around, killed the werewolf with a silver knife to the heart.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He possessed all the regular powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, he had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, he could do this at any time.
- Infectious bite - He possessed the ability to turn others into werewolves through his bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, he had strength greater than that of a normal human.
- Super Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Werewolves are capable of moving much faster than humans.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage. Purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
He possessed all the common weaknesses of a werewolf.
- Silver - As a werewolf, he were vulnerable to silver.