|“||You know, I used to be good with faces, but it's my age and the number of folks that come through this place. I seem to have lost the knack, so... These days, everybody under 40 looks the same to me. I'm sorry.||”|
Rose was a bartender and werewolf from Grangeville, Idaho.
While investigating a string of missing persons, Sam and Dean Winchester stop at a bar for a drink, and question the bartender, Rose, for clues. Rose insists she doesn't recognize anyone in the photos. As they leave, she suggests they check some cabins in the park for the missing hikers, and gives them the location on a map.
That night, Sam and Dean kill two werewolves who were holding Corbin and Michelle Tilghman captive. Rose and another werewolf show up at the cabin, and express disappointment at the other members. She tells her bodyguard that they need to clean up the mess and get out of town. They spend the rest of the night looking for the Winchesters and the Tilghmans, to no avail.
By morning, they track Sam down to a ranger station. Rose's bodyguard enters the station first and when Rose hears a loud crash, she goes to investigate. In the basement she is quickly killed by the seriously wounded Sam with a silver knife.
Powers and Abilities
She possessed all the regular powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, she had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, she could do this at any time.
- Infectious Bite - She possessed the ability to turn others into werewolves through her bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood wersewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Superhuman Strength - As a werewolf, he had strength greater than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super speed - Werewolves are capable of moving much faster than humans.
- Super stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage. Purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
She possessed all the common weaknesses of a werewolf.
- Silver - As a werewolf, she was vulnerable to silver.