|“||Try every angel who was ejected from their home.||”|
After being expelled from Heaven, this angel possessed a family man with two kids. When Dean Winchester sent out an open prayer for help in saving his brother, this angel heard it and traveled to the hospital where he pinned Dean to the side of the Impala and demanded the location of Castiel for revenge. When Dean refuses, the angel starts to beat him but is interrupted by Gadreel posing as Ezekiel. The angel doesn't recognize Gadreel who asks him to disarm himself, but the angel attacks him instead. Weakened by the Fall, Gadreel proves no match for the other angel, but before he can harm Gadreel too badly, Dean stabs the angel through the back with his own angel blade, killing him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This seemed to be a regular low-level angel.
- Angelic Possession - Like all angels, this angel required a vessel to walk the Earth and needed his permission.
- Immortality - As an angel, he was presumably thousands of years old.
- Telepathy - This angel was able to hear Dean's prayers over "angel radio."
- Super Strength - As an angel, he was stronger than monsters humans and most demons. He was easily able to overpower Dean and easily beat Gadreel, albeit while he was weakened.
- Metatron's Spell - This angel was kicked out of Heaven by Metatron's spell.
- Angel Blades - Like all angels, he could be killed by angel blades. This was demonstrated when Dean killed him with one.
- This angel's inability to recognize Gadreel could be an early indication he wasn't who he said he was as Castiel didn't recognize him later and all angels know each other. With Gadreel having been locked up for millennia, this angel would've had no reason to recognize him while if he was really Ezekiel he probably would've.
- This angel is the second angel to be killed by a human and the second killed by Dean Winchester following Zachariah.