The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Regeneration, also called Healing Factor, is the ability to heal wounds and injuries beyond that of a normal person. This ability does not however make its holder immortal or invulnerable, just more difficult to kill than normal beings.
Characters with this ability
- Angels, Seraphim and Archangels - When and if they can somehow receive damage, they will instantly heal the injury.
- Leviathans - Able to heal virtually any injury.
- Dick Roman - Able to heal any injury even faster than the lesser Leviathan.
- Shapeshifter - Able to heal any non-lethal wound.
- Skinwalker - Able to heal from a bullet wound, and being hit by a car.
- Vampires - Also able to heal any non-lethal wounds that don't include amutation. Process accelerated by drinking blood.
- Alpha Vampire - Like his children, only greater.
- Werewolves - Able to heal anything non-lethal, some can even heal their original bites.
- Zombies - True and Croaton Zombies can regenerate wounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.