Alastair captures Tessa and this reaper in order to break the 66 Seals and free Lucifer. Sam and Dean Winchester attempt to free Tessa and this reaper however Alastair traps them and tells them that it takes the death of two reapers to break one of the seals. Alastair preforms a chant and kills the reaper with Death's Scythe. However, Sam and Dean manage to save Tessa, thus the seal is not broken.
The reaper would later be avenged when Sam kills Alastair.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This reaper had all the traditional powers of one.
- Astral Perception - As a reaper he had the ability to see ghosts, demons and angels within The Veil.
- Soul Control - As a reaper, he had this ability to deliver souls to their respective afterlife.
- Dimensional Access - He could enter many realms in order to deliver the souls to their respective afterlife.
- Immortality - As a reaper, he could not die by natural causes or age.
- Hordes of Demons - He and Tessa were captured by many demons while in The Veil.
- Reaper Trap - He remained trapped unconscious until his death.
- Death's Scythe - Alastair killed him with it.
- IMDb lists the reaper's name as "Jacob".