|“||We put our faith in you, and... look what you're turning into.||”|
Sam and Dean call for Castiel but Rachel instead answers the call. Rachel says that Castiel is busy with the war in Heaven. She yells at the boys for always calling Castiel even though he is in the middle of a civil war. She continues on how insignificant they are and how Castiel is an angel. Dean and Rachel keep arguing until Castiel appears and tells Rachel that he will handle this. She leaves them to their business.
Later, Rachel summons Castiel to a warehouse. She tells him that she is hearing rumors of side deals that Castiel could be possibly making. She demands to know if the rumors about "his dirty little secret" are true. Castiel answers and says "I have to defeat Raphael" and that he has no choice. Rachel then attacks him and the two get into a fight and Castiel kills her. Though she did managed to wound Castiel, which weakened him.
She later appears in one of Castiel's flashbacks, as he recounts his return to Heaven after helping the Winchesters defeat Lucifer and Michael. She and a group of other angels show their astonishment at his arrival, and he tries to explain to them the concept of free will, but they do not know what to do with this free will.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Although very few of her powers have been shown, Rachel was a common/average angel and had the usual powers.
- Angelic Possession - As an angel, Rachael requires a vessel while on Earth, but she of course needs the vessel's consent.
- Immortality - Like all angels, Rachel does not age, is capable of living forever, and cannot be killed by diseases, toxins, viruses, illnesses, or Earthly conventional weapons.
- Super Strength - It is unknown how strong Rachel was exactly, but she had the strength of a normal angel. Being an angel, she was possibly stronger than humans, ghosts, monsters, and most demons and she was even strong enough to fight and even stab the Seraph Castiel.
- Teleportation - Rachel could efficiently teleport anywhere that is not sigil mark protected.
- Angel Blades - An angel blade could kill Rachel.
- "Rachel" is also the name of one of the two wives of the Bibical patriarch Jacob.