Pyrokinesis is the ability to manipulate and generate fire.
Characters with this ability Edit
- Michael - Michael burned Anna Milton to death from within by touching her shoulder. That this not only destroyed her vessel but also Anna herself implies that Michael can conjure powerful fire that destroys on a spiritual level as well as a physical one.
- Gabriel - Gabriel lit two candles with a thought while trying to seduce Kali. He was later able to kill the Prince of Hell Asmodeus by incinerating him.
- Lucifer - Lucifer was able to set a bush on fire from the Cage.
- Jack - While empowering Castiel, Jack granted him the ability to burn the Prince of Hell Dagon, an extraordinarily powerful demon, to ashes. While using the power of his soul, Jack was able to exorcise the Apocalypse World Michael from his vessel and cause the cloud of white light Michael became to burn away, killing the archangel. Michael's grace survived the burning and was absorbed by Jack, restoring his original Nephilim powers. He later used this ability to burn his Snake, so it could be with Noah in Heaven, unaware it dosen't have a Soul.
- Kali - Kali can conjure flames on her arms and shoot them at targets.
- Vesta - Vesta could use fire as a concussive force to knock her victims out, seemingly without actually burning them. However, she could also control the intensity of the flames enough to kill, maim or disorient a person. When she died, flames burst from her face.
- Azazel - Azazel had the power to create flames which he used to quickly burn down buildings. As seen when he killed Mary Winchester, he could do this without even being physically present in the room.
- Crowley - Crowley can conjure fire by pointing at a target. He has excellent control over the flames he conjures, able to use them to burn messages into wooden surfaces before making them extinguish themselves.
- Brady - Brady claimed that he was the one who killed Jessica Moore; if true, this means that Brady shared Azazel's proficiency in generating fires
- Ghosts (some, to a degree)
- Magic Practitioners
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.