After the arrival of Dean Winchester and Arthur Ketch in Apocalypse World, they witnessed three of these angels and their commander take three prisoners to a bridge in the forest for execution. On the orders of his commander, one of the angels executed two of the prisoners by smiting them, but was stopped when the commander recognized the third as Charlie Bradbury, a high-ranking member of the resistance. At their commander's order, they departed for the Silo to interrogate Charlie for information on Jack and Mary Winchester.
When the commander tortured Charlie for information on the resistance, two of the angels acted as guards. However, Charlie refused to answer questions and the commander decided that she would be executed.
During the execution, the camp was suddenly attacked by Dean and Arthur. Armed with guns loaded with angel-killing bullets, the two hunters killed all of the angels, save the commander who teleported away and liberated the prisoners.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They appeared to be regular angels with all the powers of ones.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, they required vessels to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As angels, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As angels, they were invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Smiting - One angel executed two prisoners by smiting them.
- Teleportation - The angels were able to teleport from a forest bridge to the Silo.
They possessed all the weaknesses of angels.
- Angel-killing bullets - They were killed with angel-killing bullets.
- Archangels - They were subservient to the archangel Michael.