Power Negation is the ability to inhibit a being from using their power.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- Lucifer - He was able to impair multiple deities' ability to teleport, to stop them escaping him.
- Raphael - Raphael was able to "shelter Crowley under his wing", making the demon immune to Castiel's smiting. This alteration, being merely an extension of the Archangel's power, subsided upon Raphael's death.
- Knights of Hell
- Eve - She was able to inhibit Castiel's teleportation, his super strength, and the rest of his abilities after Castiel came to the same town as her. She suggested her age, older than that of angels, afforded her with knowledge on what "what makes angels tick".
- Leviathans - Edgar was able to prevent an angel from telekinetically defending itself and in Purgatory Castiel claimed he couldn't teleport because Leviathans were too close.
- Primordial Entities
- Jack/Castiel - While empowered by Lucifer's son, Castiel was able to render the Prince of Hell Dagon completely powerless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.