|“||Do you propose we wage a war on the humans, keeping only as many of them alive as we need for slave labor and a steady food supply? Because I'd love that world.||”|
in Gods and Monsters
|“||My pack has survived and prospered for decades, despite the humans.||”|
in Gods and Monsters
Philippe was summoned by Melanie to meet with someone and told of the danger if he refused to do so.
Philippe met with Michael and called out Melanie for her act of leading them to be discovered and believing Michael to be a god. He was shocked to learn of Michael's status as an Archangel and questioned the reason for the meeting and learned he wanted to ally with them and enslave humanity. Philippe voiced skepticism in the plan since it was foolish before he listens as Michael tells him of his intent of improving the monster race as he views the monster race as pure since they only kill for survival. He also assures Philippe that angels nor demons would be hindrance to his plans of wiping out humanity and he has found a way to help overcome their weaknesses.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He possesses all the powers of werewolves.
- Shapeshifting - As werewolf, they had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, they could do this at any time.
- Infectious Bite - Werewolves possess the ability to turn others into werewolves through their bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, they had strength greater than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Agility - A Werewolf's agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - A Werewolf has greater than normal speed.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - As a werewolf are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
- Archangels - Archangels are capable of killing werewolves effortlessly. His fear when in Michael's presence showed how easy it would be for him to kill him on the spot.
- Decapitation - The only known way to kill them was through decapitation.