|“||Don't you think that your brother dragged you back into that catastrophic mess because he’d rather damn you with him than be alone?||”|
— Osiris to Sam Winchester
in Defending Your Life
Osiris went to a local bar where he found people who felt guilty. He later grabbed Matthew Hammond, Christopher Fisher, and Warren and took them to his court where he held a trial and condemned them. Dean Winchester bumped into him in a bar, where Dean told his guilt to the bartender.
After Dean left the bar, Osiris took him to a farm where he put Dean on trial. Sam stepped in as his lawyer. Osiris called witnesses; Jo Harvelle, Sam and Dean himself. In the end, Dean was found guilty and Osiris told him that he would die soon. Just before Dean could be killed, Sam used a ram's horn and put Osiris into a centuries long sleep freeing Dean from death. Dean still felt guilty about the things in the past and for lying to his brother about Amy Pond.
Powers and Abilities
- Invulnerability - As an ancient god, the only known thing that can harm him was a ram's horn.
- Telekinesis - The power to move things with his mind.
- Biokinesis - Was able to stop Dean from speaking, with a gesture.
- Teleportation - He could casually move from place to place in the blink of an eye, he could also teleport others from one place to another with a gesture.
- Super strength - He was strong enough to overpower several grown men, with no difficulty.
- Immortality - As a god, Osiris could live forever. Nothing is known that can kill him.
- Super senses - Osiris knew Sam was present despite his attempts to hide.
- Telepathy - He was able to read others' minds to learn their guilt, and bring it forward to them.
- Necromancy - As god of the dead and the underworld, he could summon the dead, and force them to do things against their will. It was implied that he can control the spirits of monsters as well.
He could be put into a centuries long sleep by being stabbed with a ram's horn, furthermore it is safe to assume that higher powers like God, Death, and the Darkness can effortlessly kill him.
- Osiris is usually portrayed as a bearded, mummified human with green skin and wearing the atef crown. His hands emerge from the mummy wrappings and holding the flail and crook.