Olivia's Father was a shapeshifter.
Rich heiress Bunny LaCroix had an affair on her husband Lance with this shapeshifter and got pregnant. Nine months later, Bunny gave birth to the shapeshifter's daughter, Olivia, whom she passed off as Lance's. When Bunny, Lance and Olivia got home from the hospital, the shapeshifter was waiting for them to take Olivia away. Lance fought it, but was no match for a shapeshifter and was killed.
Before the shapeshifter could take Olivia away, hunter Bobby Singer arrived and killed it. Bunny managed to convince Bobby not to kill its daughter Olivia too in exchange for locking her away for everyone's safety as she was a shapeshifter like her father.
Years later, following Bunny's death, Olivia was released by her butler Phillip and started murdering her family out of disgust for their greed. When Sam and Dean Winchester arrived to receive Bobby's inheritance, Olivia intended to kill them in revenge for her father's death as Bobby was already dead, explaining what had happened between Bunny, her father and Bobby to them. However, Dean killed Olivia with silver bullets and she never got her revenge for her father's death.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shapeshifting - As a shapeshifter, he had the ability to change his form into anyone living or dead.
- Super Strength - This shapeshifter easily defeated and killed Lance due to his superior strength.
- Super Speed - This shapeshifter likely had superhuman speed.
- Super Agility - This shapeshifter likely had above average agility.
- Regeneration - As they can change their form easily, shapeshifters can heal non-fatal wounds, and even replace body parts.
- Silver - As a shapeshifter, he was vulnerable to silver and was presumably killed with it.
- The fact that Bobby was able to kill the shapshifter shortly after the shifter's fight with Lance implies that Bobby had been hunting him.